Chapter 10: This can't be true!

(Friday, at School)

Sheden: Allysa! The opponent green house group shuffled few members. They took Phineas and Yeal!
Allysa: No way! Who all are in our group now?
Sheden: You, me, Aron and.... Austin
*
Allysa: This can't be any worse! But why did they sent him here? The opponent team's leader is great friends with him!
Sheden: Well, Austin caused the group shuffling saying that they needed few intelligent members because it wasn't working out with their status. He was originally trying to make you a member in his group but learnt that you're the leader so he came here.
*

(Allysa's thoughts)
Why? Why? WHY?? How much more is he going to test me? First he tested my patience by being unresponsive in our relationship but when it was all great and he became open, he is introducing himself in my professional life as well. I'm a strict leader and I can't handle scolding him again and again for his mistakes and unresponsive manner.

*

(During dispersal, at bus area)

Allysa spotted out Austin among the crowd who was sitting inside the auditorium near the bus area. She grabbed him by his tie and poor him, he had to walk fast while bending his back because he was too tall for a 5'3 feet penguin.

When they both reached near the football field where it was comparatively quite

Austin: Ugh that was cute but painful (while punching his back and stretching his hands)
Allysa: Why did you joined my group when I made it clear that I don't want you over there?

Austin angered up a bit this time. He aggressively grabbed Allysa's collar. He then rolled down his finger across her cheeks. He had this psychopathic smile across his face and told in a dominating tone

Austin: Remember my answer to Yamin ma'am? I never let go of what I love.
Allysa: Leave me!

Allysa tried to give him an angry look but she was scared from inside. She was never misbehaved by a guy like this. It didn't hurt her at all, but it disappointed her. It's fine if you make your loved ones angry on you but you know that you actually did something very wrong when they are disappointed.

Austin: I won't let go of you. In your worst and in your best and take this in your mind that your best would never come unless you're with me.

He was literally screaming near her face, showing his furious and scary eyes. Allysa didn't knew if this is what harrasment called? Because she was denying everything. She didn't want to believe that he was dominating her, she didn't want to believe that he was forcing her and she didn't want to believe that he was hurting her. All she knew was that what was happening at the moment is very wrong. She wanted to escape everything.

Austin: What now? Set it in your mind that I won't let you go at all. What you defined my love was as an obsession because I can't let you go but you are with me and you need to forget that stuff.

That's it. Allysa got reminded of her father, her cousin, her piano teacher and her best friend. All who are important males in her life. They never hurted her. They never made her cry. No man who loves her, disappointed her so bad. Her eyes went teary, her nose became sniffy and had this tint pink shade at the tip indicating that she was trying her best not to cry.

She removed his hand from her collar with difficulty as he was grabbing it way too hard and stepped on her feet properly. Turning her tears into ashes she started stepping forward slowly making Austin step back. Tears finally trickled down her slightly tanned yet fair cheeks but she didn't bother to wipe it away. While poking Austin's chest after each word or few, she said

Allysa: You are not my lord whom I shall beg everytime. You are not the boss of my life. You are not my owner whom I shall listen when he orders. I get it that you like being the dominant one, and I like being submissive too but only in relationship. Not in my professional life. Don't you dare lay a single finger on my mind when you have already stolen my heart. You have my heart, my love with you. Please don't stab it again like you did few moments ago. It hurts.

Austin couldn't handle being dominated this way so he grabbed Allysa's collar again and as he was going to speak, a paper ball was thrown exactly on his eyes making him leave Allysa.

Nikita: Austin! Just accept the fact that she is better than you!

*
'This was a dream, right? This can't be true!' thought Allysa.

*