Chapter 22: I moved on

(After a week, during Games period)

As usual, Allysa's group was hanging out around the school during Games period. It's the time when they freshen up their mood. They were walking around the football field and badminton court, laughing loudly, tickling each other and creating simple moments which end up being the most memorable in future.

Allysa: Hey Stay..C
Stacy: What? Stop annoying me!
Allysa: Go find me a date or I will make you dance like a Heron!
Stacy: First set me up with your cousin and I will introduce you to guys.
Allysa: Nah! He ain't interested in girls!
Stacy: Is he a gay?
Allysa: NO! I mean he isn't interested in Relationship. And even if you somehow attracted him into a relationship with you, then you won't have any cute nicknames like 'Booboo' or Ching Ching'. He will call you 'Cockroach'.
Stacy: What the hell?
Allysa: Yeah, as you said about his good sense of humour. Your life will turn into a humour haha. Didn't you hear him call me 'penguin without beak'? How can he call his beautiful sister like that?
Stacy: I guess that's common between siblings though-
Allysa: Whatever! Just don't expect much from my cousin. He will kill me if I say him 'My friend is crushing on you'.
Stacy: Just set me up with a guy version of you! Why can't you be a guy instead? You would look 100x more good with manly features.
Allysa: Why not just become mine now? (Winks and making pouty lips)
Stacy: Eww eww, who will marry a girl like you! (Slaps her lips)
Allysa: Ahh! That hurts!
Stacy: Look at your lips. They are dry as desert! Which kind of guy will love to kiss those lips? First try to have a glow up!
Allysa: They say my tanned skin is glowing though.
Stacy: I won't call your skin tanned, I mean you're still fair. Such a weird skin shade you have!
Allysa: Aren't I charming in a weird way? Hihi (smiles goofily)
Stacy: Ya ya, you certainly hold a charm in your personality.
Allysa: So find me a guy! I wanna taste sweet romance!

Nikita comes and smacks Stacy and Allysa at their head.

Nikita: Hey you both lovesick girls! Games period is over. We got Biology class now. Let's go!
*
(During time, around bus area)

Allysa dropped Nikita near her bus and Stacy near the dispersal gate. She wanted to spend alone time and walk around alone. As she was walking around, she got a feeling that someone is following her. She turned back but saw no one. She checked all the direction and noticed Austin secretly glancing at her wearing a cap. She sighed and walked towards him. He noticed Allysa approaching him and stood up, not wanting to look suspicious. Allysa sighed once more and said

Allysa: Don't you think we have a lot to talk about?
Austin: I don't ge-
Allysa: Follow me to the piano lab. I will show you something.
*
Sorry, but seems like I moved on leaving you behind.
*