Chapter 14: Exhibition day

(At school, exhibition day)
Austin: Miss! What about your thousands of explanations? I want them.
Allysa: Austin! You think this is a joke? If you think so then you are welcome to leave our group at this moment right away! You've been a burden to us if I'm being honest. You and your minion Aron, please co-operate with us atleast today. I just gave you two lines to remember and a whole day so you could be atleast flawless while speaking those mere 20 words! You couldn't do that also. Dang I'm afraid I might go wild at this rate.
Austin: You look like a powerful flame coming from the world's most powerful lighter with your pink face and aggressive breathing. You'll become hot like sun if you become wild LOL! And I love this furious side of yours. What a perfect mix of sweet and spice you are.
Aron: Haha oh my stop flirting with her. She is out of your league.

Allysa was really pissed of with this nuisance. Like why were they fiddling with her day? Being angry she grabbed Austin's collar, like he did last time. She started shouting on his face, like he did last time. She made him shiver with her mafia type glare, like he did last time.

Austin: Okay I will remember this right away! (While stuttering)
Allysa: Same goes to you, Aron.
Aron: Y-yes!

This is called power, to have a strong voice and dark aura which makes people vulnerable infront of you no matter how courageous and notorious they are. This is a special talent of Allysa, she can change her aura with her mood. If she is happy then people around her are also jolly. If she is depressed then the atmosphere becomes thick around her. If she is angry then she can make people beg. This is her strength as well as weakness.

(After 1 hour)
Mr Graham: Kids, the judges will be here in no time. Get ready with your project. Best of luck!

*
Allysa: You all, better give a nice performance. We are the first team and the judges will come here first.

The judges entered the room and called out 'Group 1!'. Allysa raised her hand attracting the attention of the main judge. Judges walked towards their table and the group stood up and paid respect by bowing their head.

Judge: So what you guys are doing?
Allysa: Sir, we prepared an agricultural based project. A sorting machine....

Everything went well. Aron said his part smoothly without stuttering. Sheden also explained the model well. It all messed up during Austin's turn.

Judge: So tall man, what have you got to tell me?
Austin: Sir, I will say the precautions while using this machine. Well um you see this is an err electrical machine and it works with electricity so you should wipe your hands if wet before using. You see water is a great conductor of electricity hehe.
Judge: I guess we all know that, what else?
Austin: That's it, sir. Thanks for visiting our team.
Judge: Won't you ask our doubts? Well anyways I think your group coordination is bad. You got to be better in teamwork. The idea is really great and has a lot of potential. This project is really useful and is eligible to be patented. The model is good but the most important thing which we seek is team synchronisation, it's messed up.

*

Allysa: Austin, we should break up.

*