Chapter 11: Another chance

(During dispersal, at bus area)

Nikita: Austin! Just accept the fact that she is better than you!

Austin looked towards Nikita with his irritated eyes, with a tint of humiliation. He grabbed Allysa's open hair and said to Nikita

Austin: She is mine and I can do everything I want to do with her. Her heart is with me!
Nikita: Her soul is with us and you can't steal someone's soul like you can steal someone's heart. We won her soul.
Austin: You're her friend, stay like that. You're aren't supposed to talk on behalf of her mouth, she have good speak skills, doesn't she?
Nikita: And you're her lover, stay like that. You're aren't supposed to hurt her. She can always get other guy or can stay single and powerful, can't she?

Allysa was rather fuming with the poisonous gas of burning heart. She was all shaken from inside and her inner temperature increases. She was sweating and was anxious about the situation. She ran away from there and went towards the dispersal gate where her father was waiting for her. With her pink face she went towards her Dad.

Allysa's father: Oh my! Why is your face pink? Are you blushing because you got a boyfriend?

With this question Allysa's face was covered with remorse. Her boyfriend....it all seemed awfully funny now since boyfriend didn't behaved like a boyfriend.

Allysa: Dad! It's nothing like that! It's just that I was standing for a long time in this warm afternoon so my face is all pink. See I got a bit tanned! Let's move towards the car, I want AC!
Allysa's father: Are you okay? It's winter and you're literally wearing a jacket...

*

(At home, in living room)

Allysa is a big bookworm. She has this small library of her own where she stores all the novels and books (not school books of course). Recently she bought few books, she was half through this book named 'Diary of a young and broken writer'

 Recently she bought few books, she was half through this book named 'Diary of a young and broken writer'

This book basically contains a bunch of deep and depressive thoughts and pieces. She read a new one today and coincidentally it matches so well with what she was thinking at the moment

'Ah it hurts so much. It felt like someone stabbed me straight through my heart. The pain is getting unbearable. How do I control it? You changed so much in these months. Did you ever genuinely loved me or were just playing with my feelings? You should have told me if you hated me that much. Now I'm all helpless and all alone. Can't love anyone like I loved you. I try my best to hate you. But you are still my world. You showed me what love is but you couldn't accept me? Trust me if you ever accepted my dreams then I would have treated you like prince. I left you because I value my dreams of 12 yrs more than 4 months love. You would have respected my choice if you loved me. You are still my world and the person I loved the most. But unfortunately you couldn't accept my dreams which I have suffered for since past decade. Now also I would gladly accept you but I'm in my beautiful phase of love. I'm feeling the pain in love. And I wouldn't accept you as you didn't accept me.'

This piece explains the situation where the lover doesn't accept you as you are along with few additional details from Author's life. Reading this Allysa got reminded of today's argument. It was her first argument with him. He was dropping sentences which meant that he wants to mold her as he wishes because he can't accept the way she is even if he loves her.

What step shall Allysa take?

She thought that the best thing to do is to give him another chance.
*

I promise myself that I won't give him other chance if he misbehaves with me again. This is his first and last chance.

*