Chapter 29: Creating Masterpiece

(Continuation)
Allysa was banging a completely depressed piece on piano by now. She was crying badly. Her eyes were puffed up and leaking real painful water and fingers were red of banging the heavy keys.

Allysa's thought: Why does this hurts? Why does this simple thing hurts so much even after months? I am so sensitive and stupid. I don't want to be reminded of that day. I wish I could just erase it, as if it never existed. I never knew that such a simple bad day could damage me in such an ugly way. If I'm facing so much troubles for a single day, then am I not made for music? Am I not strong enough?

While Allysa was becoming a crying mess, Nolan sir was observing her. He was there in studio beside the piano lab, and the wall separating the studio was half made of glass. That day he was supposed to record a song with a vocalist (student) for School's YouTube video. He was there the whole time. He went inside the studio to turn on the speaker and voice recorder, however he just stayed there and watched Allysa playing the piano. He didn't interrupted her. He called Hudson.

(Call)
Nolan: Hey Hudson! Do you mind sending your student a bit later, maybe after 20 more minutes? I got to fix few keyboards so we can't record the song now.
Hudson: Is everything okay? Shall I send a technician?
Nolan: No it's fine. I know how to deal with it.
Hudson: Okay then, call me if you need help.
Nolan: Yeah sure.

After the call ended he again continued watching Allysa. Her pain. Her pain for music. Her love for music. He never saw her like that. He always saw her as that active participant who was ready for any challenge. He never knew she had a vulnerable side, this was hard to digest. He always thought that she had happiness to vent out, he never expected tears. His mood changed in couple of seconds. A pang of grievances hit him hard. He's one of those teachers who became teacher because they love teaching, it's in their passion. They love their students more than their life. He didn't became a teacher in one of the top schools of the country for earning loads of money. He has that talent to become someone like Lee Ruma and becoming a worldwide star. However he didn't want to become Lee Ruma, he wanted to create Lee Rumas. He was never said by any of his student that they want to become a musician in future, that they want to be a pop star. Hah, it was Allysa who made his dream come true, to create a masterpiece, to create a person who defines music.

He remembered that day when Allysa said to him, "Sir, is there any way to share my lyrics to musician who are interested in adding it in their music and singing it? I know it's weird and stupid but I want to enter the music industry through the lyrical field and later become a musician myself by gaining experience." He still remembers this vividly, the way Allysa said this in a low and nervous tone. Today, he's seeing his masterpiece breaking up, crumbling under the rough paws of cruel world and the dangerous cycle of overthinking. He didn't enter the room.

Sometimes it's better to leave a person to vent out their pain in personal without being disturbed because if you caught them breaking down, it means that they don't get much time to do it properly while hiding.
*
When you see a successful person, praise the one who showed the path to their success.
*