Chapter 3: She caught us!!

(During dispersal time, the same day at bus area)

Stacy, Allysa and Sheden went to bus area to walk Nikita towards her bus. It was an excuse for Allysa, all she wanted was to take a glance of Austin. The way he stared at her during lunch break was still bothering her and it will disturb her the whole day if she doesn't meet up with him.

After bidding goodbyes, Stacy and Allysa started walking towards the gate area (the place where students with own transport go). Allysa was looking over the crowd, looking for a figure as tall as 6'3 feet, or Austin's height. But he was nowhere to be found. Stacy noticed Allysa forwarding her neck like a Meerkat looking here and there and occasionally bumping with strangers. And she knew that what Allysa was really looking for, Austin of course.

Being an understanding bestie Stacy said that she doesn't want to sit in car since she was feeling nauseating and requested Allysa to stay back and walk around the football field for 10 minutes (Allysa's parents arrive a bit late to pick her but Stacy's driver stayed near the school for the whole time so she could disperse with her wish). Allysa had no issues and agreed, of course being happy inside.

A few minutes passed by and a husky yet light voice called Allysa
???: Hey Allysa, Stacy can you give us a moment?

Yes you guessed it right, it's Austin. Stacy smirked at Allysa and left them for their private time.

Austin was standing there, shaking and trembling. He was taking deep breaths while Allysa finally locked her eyes with him, looking up as he was really taller than her. With a shaking hand, Austin finally got the courage to hold the tiny soft hands of Allysa. With her big doe eyes, she looks at him with pure shock and confusion. She never knew that a shy guy like him would ever try to touch her.

Austin: Allysa, How was your day?

And here they started conversing. It was all the same awkward talk with awkward silences but still it was kind of special, this time it was Austin who was leading things. And while chatting they started walking while holing hands. While Allysa was speaking about something she found beautiful, Austin said, "A beautiful girl like you will always find everything beautiful with those big innocent eyes." And that's it, Allysa's heart started running a marathon. After saying those words, Austin gradually held her shoulders as if giving her a side hug and started walking. As for Allysa, she liked it. She loved every moment of his romantic side. Even though they weren't in an official relationship, she started falling for him harder. 'Is the fruit of waiting this sweet?' thought Allysa.

In those romantic moments, Stacy here was stalking them. She was quite happy for her friend but felt single, her mind wandered towards Allysa's cousin. The way his Adam's Apple moved when he spoke, the way he rolled up his sleeves, the way he sent chills to her spine with his raspy deep voice and the way how his craziness and clown behaviour is so similar with Allysa. She just brushed away the thoughts because she knew that she could never end up with him, for he wasn't interested in relationships.

Within all these thoughts of fantasy and reality, Stacy saw a similar figure approaching the couple. It was Allysa's younger sister, Sharon!!! She started running towards Sharon but it was too late.

Sharon: Hey Ally!! Wait who is he?

*

'Allysa's dead' thought Stacy.

*