Chapter 1: How is it going with him?

(During dispersal, at bus area)
Allysa : Alright bye Austin, See you tomorrow!
Austin : Bye Allysa!

This is Austin, my date. We aren't dating officially and we aren't in a relationship. We are in the level where we know we like each other but are waiting for the right time, an unofficial relationship. Honestly I like Austin but I don't feel that spark which I used to feel before I confessed him about my feelings. Yes I made the first move, I start the conversations, I do the flirting and I am kind of getting the feeling that it's only me doing all the things. I am honestly being bored of waiting, I'm his first love so I'm careful not to hurt him and I'm willing to wait a bit more. Well I had 2 online boyfriends before and I used to get a great response from them! They flirted well, made me shy and feel excited. Things didn't work out well because one was an catfish account and another was a bit too old for a 13 yr old.

Stacy: So how is it going with him?
Allysa: So and so, it's going great.
Stacy: Why don't you both hang out a bit more?
Allysa: Well I guess my dad came to pick me. Also he might be late for his bus.
Stacy: Duh! It's only 2:40 Pm, your dad never comes before 2:50. You barely talked with him for 10 mins and bid your goodbyes.
Allysa: Well you say, what shall I do? Things got awkward since I ran out of questions. I had no other option rather than saying bye to him. He won't start anything from his side.
Stacy: I find him cringe honestly, ugh his weird expressions. Eww *Death glare from Allysa* um yeah and it's cute!!!

Allysa: Shut up Stacy, it ain't funny. I am so confused about our relationship. Can we work it out till it's the right time?

Stacy: Consider the fact that you are already professional in relationship and that he is a newbie. You're a wifey material and he is a boy who doesn't even know how to kick a football properly!

Allysa: Yes I'm considering waiting a bit more but if this goes on for weeks then I ain't the one to have so much patience. I guess San (cousin of age 16) said it right when he said, "I thought you had better taste in men".
Stacy: What can we do? By the way, did you said your cousin about me? Remember that cousin I met in your birthday and the way you pushed me on him!
Allysa: Stacy! Keep patience, I gotta talk about this with San before saying your crush aka my cousin to accept your snap request. (Both the cousins are from mother side)
Stacy: Alright I gotta go my driver must be waiting outside the gate, he is an early bird.
Allysa: Alright bye, I will bid goodbyes to Nikita and Shaden before going.

*

So how is it really going with him? I guess waiting brings sweeter fruits.

*

Days goes by and weeks fly away, Austin and Allysa still don't have any improvement yet Allysa keeps waiting hoping the next day will be more better and making up her mind that she is happy with him and she won't need any other man, atleast that's what she said herself.