Chapter 21: We will protect her

(The same day)

Nikita: Just go. Stacy hang around with her. It won't take me much time.
Stacy: Let's go Allysa (Drags her away from the spot)
*
Allysa didn't really stopped Stacy from dragging her, because she really wanted to escape the situation. She was having happy moments with her friends. Stacy and her being crazy chaotic duo and Nikita being the hen handling her chaotic chicks. It was one of the best moments Allysa recently had but it all just changed suddenly. She encountered the person she was planning to ignore the whole day, Austin. Life also has mood swings. Sometimes life paints the pink canvas in all gloomy blue.

Allysa: I'm really bad, aren't I? See, I broke his heart. I never felt so guilty because it's my first time breaking a heart.
Stacy: He deserves to be hurt, so that he won't treat his future girl like he treated you. Being harshly honest isn't bad, instead you showed him the way to life.
Allysa: Why does this hurts me though? The pain in his voice...that painful voice and red eyes just...I don't know what to do.
Stacy: For now, just go home. Your dad must be waiting for you. (Checks her watch and reads the time '2:50') yeah it's time you should leave now. Go and rest for 30 mins and binge on novels the whole day. Take a break today.
Allysa: Alright then, I'll be going. Bye, see you tomorrow!
Stacy: Yeah, bye! I will go after meeting with Nikita.
*
Stacy drops Allysa near the dispersal gate and walked towards the spot where the conflict took place. She saw Nikita shaking her head and leaving Austin with a sad face. When Nikita noticed Stacy, she approached her. Looking at the situation and the condition of the atmosphere, Stacy realized that some argument took place.

Nikita: Austin should be far from Allysa, or else he will mess with her like today. From what I noticed is that he is still expecting that Allysa will come back to him. That guy is weird.
Stacy: Then we should always try to hide them from each other. I don't know how Sheden will react to this, I mean she is his friend.
Nikita: I don't care about that, Allysa should never encounter that guy. I already hate him.
Stacy: What about Sheden?
Nikita: Well, let her chat with Austin if she wants to. But we shouldn't associate Austin in our group. Let him be Sheden's friend individually. I'm sure Sheden will understand though.
Stacy: I think we should tell her everything tomorrow in school with Allysa. That would be better than saying her everything in a call.
Nikita: Yes, we will do that.

The following few days whenever Austin crossed Allysa's path, he was blocked by Stacy and Nikita. They ensured that he won't hurt her ever again.
*
You know they are true friends if they roast you on your face but care about you behind your back.
*