Chapter 19: A complain to 'brother'

(In bus area during dispersal, the same day)

Allysa was not in a mood to face anyone. She feels blank. She was almost waiting for Austin in Bus area during dispersal because that was her daily habit but now things have changed. She doesn't have a boyfriend to hang out near the football field with. She isn't taken anymore. She removed that title of hers.

She was slowly walking beside all the buses which were lined up infront of the gate, waiting for all the kids to sit. She saw Austin chattering with his friends from a distance. Maybe he noticed her but he pretended not to because he is still afraid to reveal the world about the relationship which ended before it was even started.

Allysa was kind of lost staring at Austin's group, of course how can she forget her first offline boyfriend? Her first real love? Stacy jumped behind her back and shouted in her ears

Stacy: Whoof! Why so lost, hun?

She looked at the direction Allysa was looking at.

Stacy: Dang, my pretty momo is getting upset over a rotten wood??? Come on! I will show you guys who is fine as wine and is a tough wood to steam you up properly (while doing this weird hand gesture to show the steam)
Allysa: What the- what do you mean?
Stacy: What I mean is a quality wooden steamer can steam good quality momos! Austin is a rotten wood so he steamed a sad degraded Allysa momo, I will find a guy who is like a quality wood and will steam a happy bootifull Allysa momo!
Allysa: Stacy, you know something?
Stacy: What?
Allysa: Sometimes you cringe me so much that I feel like I can pee my pants and bite my hand so hard that it will start to bleed!!
Stacy: Ayeee!! My Boo boo (pinching Allysa's chubby cheeks) Guchikoo! Guchikoo! (While poking Allysa's cheeks)

Allysa removed Stacy's clingy hands from her face, scrunched her nose and left the spot. Stacy ran after her while laughing, happy at the success of annoying her. She treats Allysa just like a mother would treat her newborn. That's her own love language for friends that are younger than her. Just like annoying Nikita is for Allysa. The most satisfying thing is to successfully annoy you friend.

Stacy: Hey! Chubs! Wait for me!! You run too fast!! Let's tear our homework and blow the pieces like money!

Allysa stopped in her tracks listening this. She turned back with a notorious smirk and asked, "Physics?"
*

Nikita was chasing Zoey who was running here and there beside the bus area near the auditorium. Zoey suddenly stopped and looked towards the corner near the auditorium. Nikita sighed in relief and came near Zoey, held her hand and looked towards the direction Zoey was looking at. She saw......two hooligans flying some torn paper sheet like money while shaking off their hoodie like blazer and vibing in a rap song they were chanting. Yeah it was Allysa being the rapper and Stacy vibing and flying 'Money' on her. 'Did they start taking drugs?' is what Nikita thought first. Everyone near that spot were looking at the 'celebrities' in half awkward and impressed face. Someone who can dance shamelessly while blowing assignments as money in the country's top school? That's some daring task.

Allysa (rapping): Everyone silent! Listen to my money talk!!
Stacy: Check that money making bank account number, yikes!
Allysa: That's that sh*t that's never getting bounced on ya!

'Such an embarrassment, sigh' thought Nikita and walked towards her hooligans as a responsible elder of the group and citizen of the nation followed by Zoey.

Nikita: Guys, are you serious? You'll be suspended by the school for a week if any teacher catches you.

Allysa raised her eyebrow at Nikita and pretending to blow cigarette, she walked towards her and, flew 'money' on her face. Zoey was pretty impressed. Someone who had guts to do this to her strict sister, that's impressive.

Allysa's eyes went towards Zoey

Allysa: You wanna jam up with us or hear grandma's taunts??
Zoey: I wanna jam.
Allysa: Hold some cash and blow it!!!! Imagine that you're billionaire.

Allysa gave some torn assignment paper to Zoey and both of them came near Stacy who was still vibing to that rap while muttering it.

Allysa: Let's go!!
All three: I CAME HERE TO DROP SOME MONEY! DROPPIN' ALL MY MONEY! DROP SOME MONEY! ALL THIS BREAD SO YUMMY YEAH!

They all started laughing over their silliness and blew out the remaining 'Dollars'.

Zoey: Oh my, Captain, where did you got so much paper from?
Allysa: Well, our physics ma'am said us to have fun while doing the homework. Making homework is such a waste of papers so I and Stacy thought to really have fun and jam up with these papers! It was fun, right?
Zoey: Bad girl! You are also a bad girl! You both are bad girls! We should always complete our homeworks and never do this!

Stacy just chuckled at her innocence and spoke while holding her tiny shoulder
Zoey: Kid, you'll learn the importance of such breaks when you reach 9th grade. If you don't take breaks from life you will be all damaged inside.
Nikita: What chapter are you teaching my sister? Don't ruin her innocence!
Allysa: Momma! We are here to ruin innocence and let everyone have fun!
Zoey: No no! I will complain your brother about this! I saw him glaring at you few minutes ago, I will complain to him about you.
Allysa: What?? Which brother? Oh wait no-
Nikita: Ha serves you right.

Zoey held Allysa's hand tightly and dragged her towards Austin who was sitting alone on the seat near outdoor gym of school, near football field. Allysa feared that if she pulled out her hands tightly then Zoey might fall. Stacy just followed them saying things like 'Zoey we promise to become good girl! Come back'. Zoey gave no attention and Allysa had to encounter the person she wanted to hide herself from.

Zoey: Austin, your sister is misbehaving and tearing physics assignments.

Austin raised his head covered with hoodie to look at a tiny girl taunting her about something. Why is it that such tiny girls always ruin his moments? First Sharon and now this 2nd grader kiddo!

Austin: My sister?
Zoey: Yes, Allysa was dancing crazily while destroying her assignments.
*
Sometimes the most naive creatures bring up the most dangerous disaster.
*