"what is he-"

"I'm just making sure that you can't jump out." Taehyung spoke, watching and every now and then glancing back at Yoongi.

"You're really more bothersome than I thought.. Lucky that I like your face that much."

A small deep mumble of Taehyung before the guy left, Taehyung once again grabbing Yoongis face to then squeeze his cheeks a bit harder.

"Pull such a move again and I'll chain you up like a dog with rabies."

Out he was again, door locking, Yoongi sitting on the bed a bit frozen.

Now he had a problem.
It really seemed like no escape now.

What did bother him though was how Taehyung knew what he was doing in the first place.

Yoongi scanned the room, eyes looking around for anything weird when he looked up at the ceiling and at the big lamp.

He stared at it for good a minute before moving to stand right underneath it, a small red dot giving him an answer to his question.

"..You're watching me on an camera!? Are you for fucking real!?" Yoongi now yelled a bit looking around the room for anything to climb to destroy the camera.

No chairs however, nothing for him to lift or carry.

Taehyung really had designed everything to perfection for him to not escape or do anything what the rich boy didn't like.

Taehyung was smart, he prepared everything in advance and planned ahead.

Yoongi knew he couldn't really outsmart Taehyung.
So why not simply work against Taehyungs instincts?
Even if Taehyung was a psychopath, he was still a simple guy after all, a guy with his needs and hormones.

Pride.
Something Yoongi had a lot of or at least tried to keep of it as much as he could.
As someone rather fragile for his age and someone smaller it wasn't as easy to get as much respect and get treated the same as someone who looked strong and tough.

He had to put his pride to the side for now.
He had to simply go against his principles to get what he wanted.
Taehyungs Phone.

That seemed like the easiest object Taehyung wouldn't notice missing too soon.

He kept walking around, ignoring dinner that stood besides the door and instead just trying to come up with his plan.

He really didn't like going to sleep somewhere he knew he was being watched, but staying awake for days wouldn't really make it easier for him to escape either.

So he slept, luckily waking up after a few hours before Taehyung arrived and making his way inside the walk in closet.

What Yoongi could tell was that Taehyung really liked softer colors on him.
The taller kept mumbling 'cute' whenever he'd wear something that was pastel colored.

Innocence. Those soft colors screamed that and that also seemed to be something Taehyung enjoyed.

Perhaps because of the contradiction to his own persona, knowing that he himself could never be 'innocent' like Yoongi was.
He had done many cruel things already, therefore seeing someone so 'innocent', like Yoongi, displaying something innocent was simply like staring at his innocent self he never had.

White, especially.
Pure, calm, peaceful.

A white bigger shirt, paired with some black simple shorts.
Looking around for some fresh underwear only to get a bit frustrated as he kept finding the kinds he didn't even wore.
He just wanted some simple boxershorts, but that seemed to not be Taehyungs taste.

Trunks had to do the work, better than the other stuff that he found.

Getting ready in the bathroom after that seemed to be the only place without cameras, washing his face and taking a few deep breaths when he heard the door being unlocked.

"Doll why are you taking so long in the bathroom? You've been inside there for nearly an hour already. Also why didn't you eat your dinner!?" Taehyung could be heard, as he walked to the bathroom Yoongi quickly turning around and putting his hands on the door to stop Taehyung from coming in.

"wait! Eh.. I want you to turn around for a second and then I'm gonna open the door, okay?

".. Turn around?"Taehyung asked a bit irritated, taking a step back and staring at the bathroom door.

"You're not doing anything stupid in there are you?"

"No! I just.. Wanted to surprise you..?" Yoongi said even though it sounded rather unsure from himself.

".. Surprise me..? Go on. I do like surprised." Taehyung hummed, finally turning around and crossing his arms while waiting, hearing the door slowly open.

Yoongi now stood behind Taehyung, biting in his bottom lip and remembering why he would do this.
Taehyungs phone.

Taehyung about to turn around when he felt two arms around his waist, his eyes widening as he looked down at Yoongis hands, just standing there for an moment completely frozen, trying to process what was happening

"..What are you doing?"

"What does it look like dumba-I mean I'm just trying to.. Make it comfortable."
Yoongi cleared his throat, slowly letting back go of Taehyung and taking a step back, the taller turning around and now staring the smaller up and down.

"Didn't you like it..?" Yoongi then asked a bit more quiet, trying his best to sound a bit sad and dissapointed to try and get some sympathy.

That however didn't really work with Taehyung.
He couldn't care less if Yoongi was sad, happy or angry.
What he cared about in that moment was Yoongis eyes he thought looked absolutely beautiful.

"I don't dislike it if that's what you're asking me. Why trying to make it comfortable out of a sudden anyways? You should eat breakfast since you didn't eat dinner yesterday. Didn't you like the food? You're not allergic to anything are you?"

"I-..no." Yoongi just said, a bit unsure how to answer all this.

He expected a bit sympathy but Taehyung was completely unbothered by his small try to be sad and instead insisted for him to just eat breakfast.

"Let me-" Taehyung stopped himself when Yoongi suddenly pushed him back on the bed, sitting once again a bit frozen in place as the smaller moved on top of him.

It didn't add up.
Taehyung just looked absolutely lost at Yoongi, even a little irritated.
How could someone so morally questionable and insane look so lost when Yoongi tried to get closer?

Was he still not getting the hint, was Taehyung not interested in guys?
It just made Yoongi feel utterly lost and confused as well.