281-300

281 Don't keep turning your sister outside

  "Yeah." Lei Ting nodded with a smile.

  Even the location has been chosen, it seems that Xiao Ning has already planned to fight with him.

  "Let's go now!" Leng Ning was really excited and got up immediately.

  Lei Ting: -

  Leng Ning suddenly realized something was wrong.

  He looked down at the home clothes he was wearing - his

  face flushed instantly.

  "Brother, wait a minute, I'll go change clothes and leave!" As soon as he finished speaking, Leng Ning ran towards the door without waiting for Lei Ting's reply.

  After leaving Lei Ting's room, the cool wind blew on his face, and Leng Ning felt that he was much more normal in an instant.

  Thinking about competing with Lei Ting later, Leng Ning hurriedly ran towards his room.

  Back in her room, Leng Ning was relieved to see that Lei Mu and the others had left.

  Then he randomly took a set of clothes from the space ring and put it on his body.

  Originally, he was going to go out directly, but he glanced at himself in the full-length mirror, and Leng Ning stopped again.

  Coyly, she walked to the full-length mirror and tidied up her somewhat messy hair.

  By the way, I tidied up my messy clothes.

  After feeling that he was barely qualified, he went out——

  as soon as he reached the stairs, he saw Lei Ting walking over.

  Looking at Lei Ting's handsome face and tall and straight figure, Leng Ning couldn't help but blushed again.

  "So fast?" Lei Ting chuckled lightly.

  This smile made Leng Ning's complexion even redder.

  "Stop talking nonsense, let's go!" Feeling ashamed in her heart, Leng Ning ran away with the next sentence.

  Lei Ting was happy in his heart, and went downstairs with big strides.

  "Where are you going, Ning Ning? The food at home will be ready soon!" Mother Lei in the hall saw Leng Ning running out in a hurry, and quickly called her.

  "I'll go to the military headquarters with my eldest brother, and I'll definitely be back before dinner!" Leng Ning ran faster for fear that Mother Lei would leave him behind.

  Mother Lei got up—

  seeing that Leng Ning had already left the yard, she sighed and had no choice but to give up.

  This girl hasn't stopped since she came back.

  When Lei Ting went downstairs, he happened to see Lei Mu who had sat down again.

  Seeing her son at home, Mother Lei was taken aback for a moment, then immediately got up again.

  "Your sister finally came home, don't keep taking her outside." Mother Lei taught Lei Ting in a deep voice.

  Thunder was taken aback.

  "Well, I see." Then he replied with a smile.

  It's not that he abducted Xiao Ning, but she wanted to abduct him.