231-260

231 Wu Yang and Wang Mingzhi

  According to her memory, D area was the first experimental field division where sweet potatoes were planted, and later sweet potatoes were also planted in D area and E area.

  Going out from the office area and passing through a long path, Leng Ning arrived at the experimental field subdivision of Area D.

  When I arrived, I saw two people chatting.

  "I heard that Young Master Lei is back, and the whole base is spreading the news." A tall man said.

  "Yeah. Not only Lei Shao, Madam and Miss are also back." Another skinny man replied.

  He glanced around and saw no one, so the thin man cautiously approached the tall man, and continued: "Did you hear about the mercenary union yesterday?" The

  tall man was puzzled: "The mercenary union What's the matter?"

  "I heard that the young lady went to the mercenary union as soon as she came back, and even dealt with a member of staff." The thin man said with some fear.

  "What's the situation?" The tall man was very curious.

  "It's probably because the man didn't pay attention to what he said, and offended the lady." The thin man said.

  "Just say the wrong thing, and you'll be—" The tall man showed fear.

  The thin man nodded, with a serious expression on his face, "It's good to know, don't talk about it."

  "Oh, yes." The tall man said hastily.

  "I met Mr. Liu in the morning, and he said that the higher-ups had arranged for a young lady to come over to take over the vegetable base. From now on, we will work under her hands, so we must be tighter, so as not to accidentally lose our lives. When the time comes There is nothing to say." The thin man continued.

  "Yes. Thank you for reminding me, brother." The tall man hurriedly thanked him.

  Leng Ning was a little taken aback.

  She never expected that the news about her going to the mercenary union yesterday had been widely known, and it was even spread like this.

  Still, that might be a good thing.

  The people below are afraid of her, so they are more serious about doing things.

  "Ahem——" With a light cough, Leng Ning walked out from the shadow.

  The tall man and the thin man were startled.

  When they saw that it was a little girl, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

  "Are you new here?" The thin man saw that Leng Ning had a work card around his neck, and he had never seen Leng Ning before, so he asked her.

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  "Hmm." Then he nodded.

  Today is her first day here, so she is new here.

  Seeing Leng Ning nodding, the two of them relaxed even more.

  In addition, the other party is a girl, and they rarely see women here, so the two of them have a very good attitude towards Leng Ning.

  "I'm Wu Yang, and he's Wang Mingzhi. The two fields in District D are under the care of the two of us now." The thin man rushed to Leng Ning first.