641-660

641 Living in the present is a

  long way to go after all, and she is also a little worried that Han Dong is cheating.

  But ever since he brought them back to the Thunder Base, he hasn't really been free for a long time.

  "Give me another week." Lei Ting let out a sigh of relief.

  Leng Ning turned around and looked at Lei Ting.

  There was a hint of a smile in Lei Ting's eyes, "The reform of the military department is almost finished, and the detailed plan for the safe zone has also come out. There are many things that will not need to go through me in the future." That is to say, he will finally have time to accompany him wife.

  Leng Ning burst into joy in his eyes.

  "Just leave it to them to do these things in the base. You are suitable to work outside with me." Leng Ning said cheerfully.

  Such a strong power, just staying in the base, is a waste!

  "Well. I will accompany you wherever you want to go in the future." Lei Ting hugged the person in his arms tightly in satisfaction.

  "Hehe..." Leng Ning was very sweet in her heart.

  The two were tired and tilted until Leng Ning's stomach growled, then they packed up and went out for lunch together.

  Leishan's commerce is now well developed, there are many places to eat on the street, and there are many restaurants with excellent business.

  Leng Ning saw a restaurant that his subordinates had mentioned, and immediately decided to take Lei Ting to try it out.

  Lei Ting naturally agreed, and the two sneaked out of the restaurant.

  After the meal, Lei Ting took Leng Ning to the back mountain for a walk.

  Yangchun has just passed in March, and the sun is out today, which makes people a little drunk.

  "I don't want to go back to the fifth branch." Leng Ning stretched in the spring breeze.

  Counting her previous life, she couldn't remember how long she hadn't enjoyed such a spring scene. This season is suitable for spring outings and outings!

  "Then I won't go back." Lei Ting let out a muffled laugh.

  "I can't go back." Leng Ning sighed, folded his arms and turned back to look at Lei Ting, and continued to walk backwards.

  "The Yangdao base is going to change the sales point to a sub-company and open a small vegetable base. The big idea is up to me." She thought that her elder brother was looking for things for herself, so she was so busy before.

  Only now do I know that when an enterprise is in the development period, there are too many things to worry about. I really can't get away, can't let go.

  "But don't worry, within a week I will definitely arrange the big things, and let them take care of the other small things." Leng has hired some executives from other places, and they will be able to start their posts in a few days.

  There are also those managers who performed well before being promoted, and performed well after being promoted, such as Manager Cao. These people deserve a better chance from Leng Shi.

  In addition, thank you for bringing out the first batch of pilots with driving skills. These people will be arranged to fly immediately, and the problem of insufficient pilots will be solved immediately.