301-340

301 Going to the Rice Field

  Leng Ning left Liu Wenhua's office and walked towards his own.

  Before, she asked Liu Wenhua to find an assistant for herself, so as to coordinate with her in arranging and dispatching manpower.

  Because things will be more complicated and there are many people in contact with, she specifically asked the other party to have a high level of education and relevant work experience.

  At that time, she estimated that such a person would not be easy to find, but she never thought that Liu Wenhua had already arranged for her.

  "Knock, knock -" Seeing that the door of his office was closed, Leng Ning knocked on the door.

  "Miss is not here, please go directly to Deputy Director Liu if you have anything to do." A young man's voice came from inside.

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  "Open the door—" Then he said in a deep voice.

  There was a moment of silence inside.

  Then, shortly thereafter, the door opened.

  The person who opened the door was a boy about 175cm tall, with delicate features, a baby face, and a flustered look on his face.

  "Hello miss!" Seeing Leng Ning, the boy immediately stood up and bowed to Leng Ning.

  "En." Leng Ning responded. It was a wink, and I guessed my identity when I first met.

  Go in the door.

  Leng Ning saw that there was a small desk in her office, and there were many documents on that desk.

  Obviously, before she came just now, this person was reading documents and doing homework.

  Seeing the serious attitude of the baby face, Leng Ning felt a little more satisfied.

  "How old are you?" Leng Ning asked casually.

  Baby's face froze for a moment.

  "Two-twenty-six." Quickly answered.

  Leng Ning glanced back at the boy.

  "It doesn't look like much." Then he muttered.

  "What's your name?" Leng Ning continued to ask.

  "Li Feng." The boy quickly replied.

  "Well, Li Feng, come with me." Apart from having a baby face, Leng Ning didn't find anything wrong with Li Feng, so he said.

  Then, ignoring Li Feng, he walked outside.

  Li Feng came back to his senses, quickly took something from the table and chased after him.

  Deputy Director Liu told him that his work will be many and the responsibilities will be heavy.

  During the two days he came to the vegetable base, he did not dare to slack off at all.

  Reading documents and visiting workers to understand the situation, I never let myself be idle.

  He originally thought that the young lady would come back in a few days, but who knew she would come back so soon.

  He had to tighten his skin a bit, so as not to make the lady dissatisfied with him.

  "What did you do before the end of the world?" Leng Ning asked as he walked when Li Feng caught up with him.