41-60

41 It's Not Good Such an impolite

  daughter walked in a hurry, it was difficult for her to keep up, and her body was a little unstable.

  Only then did Leng Ning realize that he had gained strength, and quickly let go of Lei Mu.

  After confirming that Lei's mother was fine, Leng Ning gave his mother a sad look.

  "Mom—" Can you stop being like this, she wants to save some face.

  "Hey, Ning Ning, that young man has a good family background, and he is a supernatural being, so we can learn more about it." Mother Lei completely ignored Leng Ning's helplessness, and said with a smile.

  Leng Ning's mind was racing, and he was just about to tell Lei's mother that he and Zhou Tao had only officially met this morning.

  Unexpectedly, a voice cut in.

  "Auntie!" His tone was tinged with excitement. The voice was very familiar, it was Han Yue.

  The smile on Lei Mu's face froze instantly.

  Turning around, I saw Han Yue walking towards them excitedly with a smile.

  Thinking about what her daughter had said to her before, Mother Lei didn't dare to relax her guard, she just nodded at Han Yue and didn't reply.

  "Before Ningning said you were at home. I haven't seen you, and I've been worried." Han Yue stepped forward, and said to Lei's mother with a concerned face: "It's great to see you are well now."

  Lei's mother said She smiled awkwardly at Han Yue, but still didn't answer.

  The girl's speech and demeanor did not seem to be fake, but she always believed what her daughter said.

  Seeing Lei Mu's expression, Han Yue felt a little anxious.

  This woman was the best at fooling around in the past, but today she is so indifferent to flattering her?

  Knowing that it will be difficult for her to win the trust of Leng Ning, Lei Mu is her only hope now.

  Han Yue naturally refused to give up, and made up her mind to win Lei Mu's trust today.

  "Mom, Uncle Liang has already found a seat, let's go and take a seat." Leng Ning ignored Han Yue and said to Lei's mother.

  Han Yue looked nervously at Mother Lei.

  She didn't believe that the always polite Mrs. Lei would ignore her along with Leng Ning.

  "En. Good." Unexpectedly, Mother Lei really ignored her, turned around and walked away with Leng Ning.

  A look of disbelief flashed in Han Yue's eyes.

  Then he woke up for a moment, and hurried to chase Leng Ning and Lei Mu.

  "Auntie, let me sit next to you. I can also talk to you." Han Yue said with a smile on his face.

  "No need, Uncle Liang only found two seats." Leng Ning continued walking with Lei's mother, and said indifferently without looking back.

  "Then I can sit behind you." Han Yue still refused to give up.

  Annoyance flashed across Leng Ning's face.

  Lei Mu noticed her expression and finally stopped.

  Leng Ning looked at Lei Mu suspiciously.