476-500

476 finished medicine

  "Yo, are you angry?" the red fox asked Leng Ning with a smile.

  Leng Ning glared at the red fox angrily.

  "Hehe, okay, can't I stop laughing at you?" Then he continued to smile.

  Didn't you have a thick skin before, and you still want yourself to help pursue the boss? What is it like now. hehe.

  Leng Ning withdrew his sad eyes.

  "I've come to talk to you about business." Then he said.

  Only then did the red fox restrain his hippie smile.

  "What about the pharmaceutical factory?" Then he asked.

  "Yeah." Leng Ning nodded, "Is the finished pill really out?"

  Red Fox nodded.

  He took out two bottles of medicine from the interspatial ring and handed them to Leng Ning.

  "The first number is for the first-order peak abilities, and the second is for the second-order peak abilities. People with different attributes have different medication frequency and quantity." Red Fox said and handed over two more instructions.

  Leng Ning put down the two bottles of medicine he took just now, and took the instructions.

  Medication standard for first-order peak abilities: three times a day, one pill each time. Regardless of the attribute of the ability, the standard is the same.

  The standard of medication for the second-level peak abilities is as follows: for those

  with auxiliary abilities, three times a day, one pill each time. Combat-type superpowers other than Thunder-type, four times a day, one each time. Lightning superpowers, three times a day, two each time.

  In addition, for all peak abilities. After taking the medicine, if you touch the bottleneck, you must stop the medicine immediately.

  If the level is successful, you have to wait until the next level reaches the peak before you can take the corresponding drug category.

  If it fails, it is necessary to stop taking the medicine for at least half a month before continuing to take the medicine. It failed again, and the withdrawal time was extended to one month. and so on.

  "Is the information on the manual accurate?" Leng Ning put down the manual and asked Red Fox.

  "The accuracy rate is very high." Red Fox said: "Director Wang said that these two bottles of medicines were developed and produced after they calculated the data through clinical trials. The clinical results are basically consistent with the calculations."

  Leng Ning nodded . The hand holding the medicine was a little excited.

  With these things, there will soon be more superpowers in the base.

  "Where are the pills for the third-order peak power users?" Leng Ning continued to ask.

  "The data calculations have already come out, and there are no volunteers in the clinical phase. Therefore, it is not a finished product." Red Fox frowned.

  It's not that there aren't enough volunteers, it's that there aren't enough volunteers.

  Where is the third-order peak so easy to reach.

  As for Black Tiger, the most powerful of the four hall masters, his current ability level is only close to the peak of Tier 3.

  Leng Ning was taken aback. Then laughed.