561-580

561 Kuanglan base is in an emergency

  Lei Ting hugged the person in his arms tightly.

  "Who said I was sneaking around?" Ran said with a smile.

  Leng Ning tensed up.

  "What do you mean?" A bad premonition suddenly surged in my heart.

  "Heh—" Lei Ting chuckled, but did not answer.

  "Say—" Leng Ning turned around and looked straight at Lei Ting.

  Lei Ting directly kissed Leng Ning on the forehead.

  Knowing that he had slipped his tongue, he wouldn't let himself sleep if he didn't answer Leng Ning.

  Finally he smiled and said, "The fact that I came to spend the night in your room, almost everyone in the family knows about it."

  It's just that no one revealed it because his mother had spoken in advance.

  "What?!" Leng Ning seemed to be hit by a bolt from the blue.

  First shock, then embarrassment. All of a sudden got into the quilt.

  "Haha, it's done! You can continue to pretend that you haven't been discovered! The air in the quilt is not good, come out!" Lei Ting said with a smile.

  Leng Ning was extremely embarrassed.

  Finally, he showed his head.

  It's too late to be ashamed now, isn't it?

  "Hmph!" There was some resentment towards Lei Ting in his heart, but he couldn't find an excuse to attack, so Leng Ning could only "hum" to express his displeasure.

  "Hehe, it's done." Lei Ting coaxed with a smile as he hugged his beloved directly into his arms.

  As soon as Leng Ning's heart warmed up, he couldn't get angry unconsciously.

  In the next few days, festive reds were hung up one after another in Thunder Base.

  Some were recruited by the military, while others were voluntarily cooperated by private individuals.

  Lei Ting and Leng Ning's upcoming wedding became the next biggest happy event in Lei Ting's base.

  Leng Ning went to the safe area to inspect or kill zombies, and people congratulated her one after another.

  At first, Leng Ning felt a little unnatural, but gradually got used to it.

  On this day, Leng Ning was gathering more than a dozen newly promoted third-level power users from the fifth branch hall, and was going to take them outside to hunt zombies.

  "Master, urgent news!" Li Feng suddenly ran over.

  "What's the situation?" Leng Ning frowned, and looked at Li Feng who was running out of breath.

  "The Kuanglan Base is in an emergency. Jiang—Jiang Shao personally called the office to ask for help." Li Feng said hastily.

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  "What's going on?" His face suddenly became serious.

  Under normal circumstances, shouldn't the bases call for help directly to the Thunder Army? Why did you call her here directly?

  "Say—say yes, the situation is critical. This zombie wave is coming fast and fierce." Li Feng hurriedly said: "Jiang Shao said that he has contacted the Thunder Army, but they may not last long, I hope we can first Go to the nearest one for support."