661-680

Elite Team 661

  "You are more suitable for managing the company than I am." Thunder continued to praise.

  In fact, it's not even a compliment.

  Because his daughter-in-law has indeed done a very good job, and it can even be said to be quite good.

  Although Leng's development is largely due to the unique resource advantages of the vegetable base, the vision and judgment of decision makers are also extremely important.

  Looking back at every step Leng took, every decision Xiao Ning made was correct, and the people who used it proved to be capable. If it was him who did these things, he might not be much better than Xiao Ning.

  He admitted from the bottom of his heart that his daughter-in-law was very talented in business, she could even be said to be a genius.

  "Hehe, I think so too." Leng Ning felt very sincere.

  "Just tell the truth. Eat and eat!" Mother Lei urged.

  The family just started.

  After breakfast, Leng Ning and Lei Ting set off to the safe zone.

  After only going out for a few days, Leng Ning saw a big change in the safety zone on the co-pilot.

  There are many more buildings renovated and repaired than before, and the streets and roads that looked messy before have become clean and tidy.

  There are also more people walking and doing business in the safe zone than before. Especially the area where the garrison of the Sixth Branch Church was, it seemed that it was much more lively than before.

  Sure enough, population is the basis of development.

  "Have the remaining bases in city A decided when to move into the safe zone?" Leng Ning asked Lei Ting with a smile.

  She couldn't help being a little happy when she thought that the safe zone would soon become lively.

  "It's only been a few days." Lei Ting said while driving: "They are very anxious, saying that even if there is not so much development in the area for the time being, they will move in first."

  "Considering the lack of manpower for the construction of the safe zone, the military department approved it after discussion."

  "They know they are in a hurry now." The corners of Leng Ning's mouth twitched.

  "They have eyes." Lei Ting said a rare smile to Leng Ning.

  "Forget it, since they are all from City A, it's cheaper for them." Leng Ning smiled and glanced at Lei Ting, "After the communication is restored, there may be countless people who want to flock to our safe zone."

  "After the honeymoon is over, we can have a meeting with the military department to think about the follow-up access conditions. I'm afraid I can make a lot of money just by selling the account!" Leng Ning was in high spirits, only a coin symbol appeared in his eyes.

  "Okay." Lei Ting replied with a smile.

  The two were talking, and the car soon arrived at the border of the city's central district.

  Then the two got out of the car and started today's hunt.

  Xiao Huai is an automatic killer, so Leng Ning naturally prioritizes it.

  In order to attract enough "guests" for it, it is also equipped with a stereo as standard.

  After making arrangements for Xiao Huai, Leng Ning set off with Xiao Man and Lei Ting.