21-40

21 Uncle Liang's plan

  In the accident that year, not only her husband but also Ningning's parents died.

  Afterwards, her seventeen-year-old son, Lei Ting, inherited his father's business and stabilized the overall situation of the Lei family in a very short period of time. And find out the murderer who designed to kill his father.

  The following things were simple, and the murderer paid a heavy price.

  His son made Lei's bigger and stronger, and even became the leading company in City A.

  The son inherited his father's behest, bleached the family business, and became a serious businessman.

  In the current Lei family, few people would associate it with the underworld.

  In short, their Lei Ting is like a dragon and phoenix among human beings.

  The one who can support her and her daughter.

  "That's good. We'll stay here and wait for Lei Ting to come." Mother Lei patted the back of Leng Ning's hand.

  With an idea, the three of them relaxed.

  "Miss, how do you know so much?" Knowing the current situation, Uncle Liang began to ask Leng Ning.

  Lei Mu also looked at Leng Ning.

  "It was just a dream, and all the scenes in the dream came true." Leng Ning said.

  Lei Mu looked slightly relaxed. My daughter had told her about this before.

  In this world, there are too many unknown and unsolved things, and it is not completely impossible to predict the future in dreams.

  They should feel lucky. If it wasn't for their daughter's preparation in advance, they might be in a difficult situation now.

  Uncle Liang nodded. It turned out to be like this.

  "That poisonous fog—is it really that scary?" After a while, Uncle Liang looked at Leng Ning again.

  "En." Leng Ning nodded.

  Uncle Liang's face became sad.

  "I can't get through the phone, I don't know about my elder brother and them—eh."

  He is a widower, his wife has been dead for several years, and he has no children. Only his elder brother and his family are left.

  Although he and his elder brother's family have rarely moved around these years, they still remember it and talk on the phone from time to time.

  He has always cared about his nephews and nieces. When they marry a wife, he has invested a lot.

  When he gets old, he will definitely go back to be with his elder brother.

  Now that such a disaster has happened, I hope they are all safe.

  "It's too risky to go out now, it's best not to go out. Wait a few days for the poisonous fog to dissipate, and if you want to go home, Uncle Liang, we won't stop you." Leng Ning said.

  Uncle Liang is a man with a lot of strength, staying here will definitely help him. But she won't force it.

  At this time, who doesn't want to stay with their loved ones?

  Uncle Liang immediately looked at Leng Ning.

  "Well, Lao Liang, you can leave if you want." Lei's mother followed suit.