501-520

501 Promise the marriage

  "Yes, Xiao Ning. Just promise Lei Ting. With his mother here, you are the only one who will bully him in the future." Sure enough, Lei's mother immediately assisted.

  "Mom—me, I'm only eighteen." Leng Ning frowned and looked at Lei's mother.

  She likes her elder brother and wants to be with him for the rest of her life. But marriage is really not ready yet.

  "Hey, isn't eighteen just right? Eighteen is already the legal age for marriage. I also married Lei Ting's father at your age." Lei's mother quickly persuaded Leng Ning.

  "Do you love Lei Ting?" Seeing that Leng Ning didn't answer, Lei's mother continued to ask.

  Lei Ting also looked straight at Leng Ning.

  "Of course I love you." Leng Ning hurriedly said, fearing that Lei Ting might misunderstand.

  Smiles immediately appeared on the faces of the mother and son.

  I'm really afraid to hear the word "don't love".

  "Since you are in love, then you don't need to think about it so much." Lei Mu stepped forward and held Leng Ning's hand, "Mom is someone who has experienced it. With the right person, you will be very happy."

  "Mom knows your worries about marriage and fear, but as long as you love the other party and trust the other party's character, then why not be impulsive. A woman needs a little impulsiveness to get married." Lei Mu said with a smile.

  When she married Lei Ting's father, she also had various worries and worries, but she never regretted it afterwards.

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  Impulsive?

  Yes, she worked so hard to realize her own heart and return to this world. Why, don't you be impulsive at this time?

  There is no doubt that she loves her eldest brother, and his affection for her is beyond life and death. What else does she have to worry about and be afraid of?

  "There is snow on the ground, if you don't take his ring away, his knees should be wet." Lei Mu said and looked at Lei Ting.

  Leng Ning hurried to help Lei Ting, "Brother, get up quickly!"

  "Ring." Lei Ting didn't get up, but glanced at the ring in his hand.

  Leng Ning finally nodded. "Okay."

  Lei Ting was overjoyed.

  "Silly boy, hurry up and give your fiancee the ring!" Lei Mu said happily.

  Lei Ting came back to his senses and quickly put on a ring for Leng Ning.

  "Tomorrow, I will ask Lao Liang to find someone to watch the day, and I will arrange the marriage for you as soon as possible." Lei Mu's face was full of smiles.

  Before the end of the world, Ningning had a withdrawn personality. She always hoped that she could fall in love and live a more cheerful life.

  At that time, she had thought about the scene where Ning Ning married and left her in the future. Whenever I think about it, I almost want to cry.

  It's all right now, my daughter has become a daughter-in-law and can always be with me.

  Leng Ning let Lei Ting hold hands shyly, not daring to lift his head.

  "Thank you mom." Lei Ting said to Lei's mother with a smile.

  "Fucking good son!" Mother Lei looked at Lei Ting and praised him. I sincerely praise my son for doing a good job.