601-620

601 voter

  "slap—" received a heavy slap in gratitude.

  "Pfft—" Chen Xing couldn't help spitting out a mouthful of blood, and there were two teeth mixed in it. It was enough to see how strong Xie Xie's slap was.

  Looking at the two teeth on the ground, Chen Xing was terrified. The severe pain on his face and the roaring eardrum made him dare not say a word.

  "I've tolerated you for long enough. Master Leng is here, so I don't know how to be polite." Xie Xi patted Chen Xing on the head horizontally this time.

  Then, Chen Xing, who was already in a daze, was thrown aside.

  "Master Leng, don't take offense." After finishing all this, Xie Xie saluted Leng Ning with his fists cupped.

  Leng Ning looked at Xie Xie leisurely, "What do you mean?"

  She admitted that she was very happy to see this tall man clean up Chen Xing.

  "Didn't Hall Master Leng say that you only recognize people who hand things over to you?" Xie Xie looked at Leng Ning and said.

  Leng Ning nodded, "Yes." Some looked forward to thanking the next words.

  "Thank you, villain, I came here specially to seek refuge with Hall Master Leng." Xie Yi stood up straight and bowed to Leng Ning.

  Han Yue, who was terrified at the side, was instantly shocked on the spot. Then comes anger.

  traitor! This person dared to betray her father and the southern army base!

  Then Han Yue immediately looked at Chen Xing. Looking forward to Chen Xing being able to rise up and stop this.

  It's a pity that Chen Xing was cleaned up by Xie Xie just now, and he is feeling uncomfortable right now. All his attention was put on the pain of his body, and he didn't have the heart to care about other things.

  Although he was also very angry and hated to thank him, he knew that there was nothing he could do at this moment.

  "Oh?" A hint of interest flashed in Leng Ning's eyes.

  "The lives of these five helicopters and Huo Xiao are a token of gratitude to the hall master." Xie Xi said and took out a space jade and a USB flash drive from Chen Xing's space ring.

  Han Yue on the side was shocked again.

  Huo Xiao is dead?

  A good death, a good death! She felt a little resentful, but also a little sad...

  "Bring it here." There was a hint of a smile in Leng Ning's eyes.

  "Yes." Xie Yi looked up at Leng Ning, then walked towards Leng Ning with a bowed body.

  After placing the space jade and the USB flash drive on Leng Ning's desk, Xie Xi took a step back and waited for Leng Ning to check.

  Leng Ning took a thankful glance and picked up the space jade.

  Immediately, she saw what was going on inside.

  This is a space jade with a large internal space, and there is nothing else in it, only five helicopters are neatly arranged.

  Each of these helicopters is tall and looks very powerful.

  Leng Ning was overjoyed, and couldn't wait to take them out for a test flight.