621-640

621 Grandpa will help you

  keep Mr. Yang in a daze.

  Can only people in this base buy it?

  "But grandpa, don't worry. Last time the brothers in the fifth branch bought a house, I also bought a house here by the way." Xiaobao said to Old Yang with a smile: "I also made an agreement with Brother Tao and the others to let them decorate it. By the way, help me arrange it. When we come back later, we can come and live at any time."

  Yang Lao was surprised.

  "You bought it?" He asked Xiaobao incredulously.

  Even he had a hard time coming up with enough money to buy a house here, and a little kid like his grandson actually bought it? !

  As for accounts. The daughter and grandson have already come to the Leiting base, so it is not surprising that they have registered permanent residence here.

  "Yeah." Xiaobao nodded to Old Yang.

  Seeing Mr. Yang's still shocked expression from the rearview mirror of the car, Leng Ning smiled and said, "Xiaobao is the most powerful healing-type user in our Thunder base."

  "Although the salary in the medical department is usually not high , but all the healing power users in the medical department can do side jobs. The aboveboard kind."

  Because there are relatively few healing power users, there is very little intervention from the military department.

  The military employs them mainly to treat wounded soldiers.

  However, the rest of the people who are not soldiers and non-military personnel are not entitled to free medical care, and they all need to pay high consultation fees.

  Therefore, the medical department often receives some civilians or mercenaries, and occasionally even people from other bases, especially those who have been bitten or scratched by zombies.

  Although some low-level healing system users can't help the injured directly get rid of the zombie virus, they can suppress the zombie virus to a certain extent, thereby delaying the onset of the zombie virus.

  And in addition to those with healing powers, some internal medicines that have been given healing powers can also inhibit the zombie virus, which can greatly delay the onset time of the zombie virus.

  As long as within this period of time, someone with a high-level healing ability can be found to remove the zombie virus for the injured, that person will still be saved.

  This is why high-level healing system users are becoming more and more precious.

  From the bottom of his heart, Leng Ning really didn't want Xiaobao to leave the Thunder Base. After all, with him around, people with abilities above the third level can basically avoid being infected and mutated by the zombie virus.

  But she couldn't stop and interfere with Xiaobao's decision.

  Firstly, the relationship between the Yang family and them is extraordinary.

  Secondly, after getting along for so long, she has long regarded Xiaobao as a friend and family member.

  Fortunately, she has the promotion pill in hand, and she believes that she will soon be able to cultivate a second healing system user beyond the fourth level.

  "Hehe, yes, grandpa. Although I can't go out to kill zombies and get crystal cores like Brother Tao and the others, I can also make a lot of money helping people treat injuries.