96-110

96 The two brothers who suddenly appeared in 96

  "These corpses have to be dealt with, otherwise we will be smoked to death if the eldest brother doesn't come." Leng Ning said, looking at the zombie corpses all over the floor.

  Before, Teacher Jiang asked everyone to send the body to a dry pond not far from here, saying that they would find an opportunity to deal with it later.

  But it has never been dealt with.

  When the communication is restored and it is confirmed that they will leave in a short time, no one will care about this matter.

  Now the pond area is stinky, and even the apartment side occasionally wafts some smell.

  You have to figure out a way to deal with it.

  "It's easy to throw it into the pond, but there is almost no place to pile it up there, so it's not a long-term solution." Zhou Tao said while using a dagger to check whether there are crystal nuclei in the corpse of the zombie.

  "If you continue to send it over there, the smell will probably get bigger and bigger." Another stench came, and Yuan Xing slapped his nose with his hands.

  "We have to think of a solution once and for all." Leng Ning muttered.

  "Leng—Leng Ning—" Suddenly, a voice came from not far away.

  The three of them were startled at the same time.

  Looking forward, I saw two people running towards this side, and there were many zombies behind them.

  Leng Ning frowned, and gave Zhou Tao and Yuan Xing a wink.

  The two immediately rushed forward with their daggers in hand.

  Where did the trouble come from, knowing their boss?

  With the help of Zhou Tao and Yuan Xing, the two finally escaped safely and ran to Leng Ning.

  "Zheng Peng?" Leng Ning called out in doubt.

  Isn't this the driver who helped her carry seeds and supplies after the end of the world? How did he come here?

  "Leng Ning, I finally found you." Panting, Zheng Peng sat down on the ground.

  The slightly older man who followed him was even more tired, and he also sat down on his buttocks, panting heavily.

  "What do you want from me?" Leng Ning was a little confused.

  She doesn't know him well.

  Zheng Peng quickly got up from the ground.

  "This...this is my elder brother Zheng Gang, I...we are here to join you." Zheng Peng looked at Leng Ning and introduced with a heavy breath.

  He helped Leng Ning move the goods, knowing that she has enough supplies here.

  In addition, there are fewer people in this resort, and there are fewer zombies.

  Going to Leng Ning is the best strategy he can think of right now.

  Leng Ning glanced at Zheng Gang.

  "Hi Miss Leng!" Zheng Gang hurriedly said, and then he was about to get up from the ground.

  But his body is obviously much worse than Zheng Peng's. If Zheng Peng hadn't helped him, he probably wouldn't be able to get up at all.

  Zheng Gang smiled at Leng Ning embarrassedly, a little afraid that Leng Ning would dislike him.