411-440

411 Gifts are very precious

  The other two middle-aged people in the room also laughed and greeted Leng Ning affectionately.

  As one of the wealthy families in City A, their Jiang family also had business dealings with the Lei family before.

  Although I used to look down on the Lei family before, thinking that they were too barbaric to make a fortune in the underworld, but this kind of contempt has never been put on the surface. Now in the last days, it is even more impossible for them to look down on the background of the Lei family.

  In today's world, if you have food and weapons, you are the big brother. Only by following the big brother can you protect yourself.

  "Madam Lei and Shao Lei are alright?" Jiang Lan asked Leng Ning lovingly after introducing her two brothers from the same family to Leng Ning one by one.

  "Mother and elder brother are all well." Leng Ning smiled innocently, "They asked me to congratulate you on their behalf, and wish you a happy birthday!"

  "Mrs. Lei and Mr. Lei have a heart." Jiang Lan acted moved .

  "Oh, by the way, this is a congratulatory gift for Uncle Jiang arranged by elder brother." Leng Ning said, and hurriedly took out a space jade from his space ring.

  Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then looked at the space jade in Leng Ning's hand.

  Jiang Lin immediately stepped forward, took the space jade from Leng Ning, and sent it to Jiang Lan.

  Jiang Lan looked at Leng Ning, saw Leng Ning smiling at him, hesitated, and stretched out his hand to the space jade.

  Everyone in the room looked at Jiang Lan's hand.

  The congratulatory gift from Thunder Base, I don't know what it is.

  The moment Jiang Lan touched the space jade, he saw what was inside.

  This is a super large space jade with an area of ​​200 square meters and a height of one meter. It is full of all kinds of exquisite vegetables and fruits and other rare first-tier crops, and even several large jars of wine.

  Even Jiang Lan, the city lord of Kuanglan Base, was not surprised.

  In the end of the world, there is actually someone who can bring out so many delicious food supplies at once.

  Looking at those fresh and delicious fruits, Jiang Lan only felt that his throat was a little dry.

  What makes people even more greedy is the large jars of wine. Looking at the words on the wine jars, most of them are pure grain wine!

  Right now there is a shortage of food, and the Leiting base is so reckless that it wastes food to make wine!

  "I have a heart. This gift from Mr. Lei is very precious." Seeing the curious eyes cast on him by his family, Jiang Lan put away his gaffe and said in a low voice.

  It's a good thing, but it's not what he wants most.

  Right now, what their Kuanglan base lacks the most is ammunition and food, but these two supplies are limited to the outside world by the Thunder base. Even a large base like Kuanglan can only buy a very limited quantity each time.

  Originally, he wanted to take advantage of his birthday to invite Lei Ting over, and take the opportunity to talk to him about increasing the purchase limit of their Kuanglan base. Unexpectedly, the other party refused directly, and only sent Leng Ning over.