381-410

381 Winery thoughts

  "Oh? Without wine, how can it be called a 'restaurant'?" The corners of Leng Ning's mouth raised.

  Then he directly took two bottles of red wine from his space ring.

  "Is there a decanter?" Lin Lantian asked in a daze.

  "Yes, yes!" Lin Lantian hurriedly looked at the cook beside him.

  "Go and get it now!" The cook replied, turned around and left in a hurry.

  "It's a waste of such a good dish without wine." Leng Ning smiled and said, "It's a pity that I couldn't sober up in advance. I have to wait half an hour before I can drink."

  "It's my mistake, my mistake!" Lin Lantian hurriedly apologized .

  "It has nothing to do with Boss Lin. I didn't expect you to have no wine here." Leng Ning touched the red wine bottle and said with a smile.

  Lin Lantian looked enviously at the red wine in Leng Ning's hand.

  "Alcohol supplies are indeed rare." Then he sighed.

  "There will be one soon." Leng Ning said.

  Lin Lantian immediately looked at Leng Ning.

  "Miss, what do you mean?" Excitement flashed in his eyes.

  "The output of the vegetable base is good now, and the people below suggested to me to open a winery." This is also what she planned, but it was not planned so soon.

  Those secondary crops that are easy to stimulate growth, because the operation is simple, the price is not high.

  And first-class crops such as grains and fruits that need to bloom and bear fruit can only be spawned by her, and the price is expensive.

  According to the report given by Li Feng this morning, although the largest number of orders placed by major bases are secondary crops that are easy to grow, the demand for primary crops is not small, especially grain.

  Of course, in addition to grain, buyers also have varying degrees of demand for fruits or other secondary crops and vegetables.

  In fact, this is not difficult to understand. After all there are rich and poor in every base. The rich will always occupy more resources than the poor.

  Human beings have never stopped pursuing wine since ancient times. In ancient times, during times of famine, the imperial court banned the use of grain to make wine, and people drank alcohol. However, people still couldn't control their desire for fine wine in private, and there were many people who committed crimes.

  Now the end of the world. Right now, and for a long time to come, wine will be a scarce resource, and it can even be considered a luxury.

  Of course, this will also be a business for her to make money.

  Lin Lantian narrowed her eyes, "Miss, are you serious?!" The corners of

  Leng Ning's mouth raised, "Of course." She was also planning to sell some drinks to him.

  "Great! Miss, can you sell me some wine first?!" Lin Lantian hurriedly said.

  Leng Ning was thinking.

  "Fruit wine is the easiest to brew. If you open a factory, you should start with fruit wine." Leng Ning continued: "After the wine comes out, it will be used first in our base. You can rest assured."