81-95

81

  Yuan Xing, who had been silent for a while, also looked at Leng Ning.

  There seems to be a mouthful of saliva in the throat.

  Leng Ning chuckled lightly.

  "It's simple." The

  eyes of Zhou Tao and Yuan Xing immediately lit up.

  Simple? Is that really a joke? !

  "Twenty bags for each of you will be enough!" There are not so many in barrels, but she has a lot of bags!

  Anyway, there are also bowls in the apartment room, and there is actually not that much difference between bagged and barreled.

  "Boss, you will be my boss from now on!" Zhou Tao just barely made a move, hugged Leng Ning and made a 360-degree turn.

  "Leng Ning, thank you!" Yuan Xing also excitedly said to Leng Ning.

  "So happy to be like this? No pursuit." Unexpectedly, Leng Ning said lightly, with some contempt in his eyes.

  At this time, a group of people have arrived at the floor where they live.

  Turning around the corner, Leng Ning walked in the front.

  "Why didn't you pursue it?" Zhou Tao was a little dissatisfied.

  Shouldn't instant noodles be the most delicious food right now?

  Hey, no!

  After a while, Zhou Tao seemed to have opened his eyes in an instant. After looking at Yuan Xing, the two immediately chased after Leng Ning.

  "Boss, do you have any good things there?"

  "Anyway, let's live and die together, don't forget little brother!" Zhou Tao walked quickly, and quickly caught up with Leng Ning.

  "Yes—yes." Yuan Xing was stupid, he couldn't talk as shamelessly as Zhou Tao, but he didn't want to miss the delicious food either.

  The corner of Leng Ning's mouth raised.

  "Do you really want to be my younger brother?" He didn't answer, but asked while looking at the two of them.

  The two were taken aback, a look of embarrassment flashed across their faces.

  This...calling the boss is of course to please her deliberately.

  But judging by what she meant, it seemed that she really wanted to accept them as younger brothers.

  They are two luxurious men, and they are the youngest girl in the class. This...

  "It was a joke." The smile on Leng Ning's face subsided, and then he raised his foot and prepared to continue walking.

  "No—I'm not kidding! Sincerely follow! Sincerely—" Zhou Tao hurriedly stopped Leng Ning.

  At the same time, he glanced at Yuan Xing and nodded at him.

  What's the point of following a little girl? Leng Ning's ability is stronger than all of them here. They follow her, not to mention the popular food and drink, and they can form the strongest team in the apartment together!

  Yes, mainly delicious and spicy food! He wants to eat instant noodles!

  Leng Ning said just now that he would give them instant noodles in bags, and it was twenty bags per person! What does this mean?