201-230

201 It's a pity that she didn't reach the fourth level , but

  the little girl in front of her only took two seconds! Yes, only two seconds! Just blink twice! The bean sprouts were catalyzed from the bean seeds to a length of ten centimeters.

  Moreover, the former second-level wood-type supernatural power didn't continue to grow after spawning ten centimeter bean sprouts.

  It is said that with his strength, even if he spends a day and tries his best, he can only make the bean sprouts grow to half the height at most. His ability can't facilitate the process of flowering and fruiting.

  But the little girl in front of me.

  She turned the bean sprouts into mature plants in the next three minutes.

  Even at this level, she still hasn't stopped -

  my God, that tall and strong plant is blooming!

  The woman and Li Qiang looked at the plant in Leng Ning's hand in disbelief, as well as Leng Ning's expressionless face. I dare not take a big breath.

  Then, they saw that Leng Ning mobilized his mental power and began to extract pollen—

  after another minute, Leng Ning finally chose to give up.

  "It's a pity, it seems that you still have to reach the fourth level to pollinate the flowers and make the plants produce seeds." Sighing, Leng Ning handed the plants and the cup to the woman.

  The woman took it in a daze, not daring to show any disrespect.

  She said that her ability has not reached the fourth level? Does that mean that her ability is not just as simple as a third-level elementary school?

  This little girl is so scary—

  "How is it? Is there a third level of strength?" Leng Ning finally looked at the woman and said indifferently.

  The woman's face was pale.

  "What is your ability level?" Then Chong Lengning asked in horror.

  The military department has been recruiting wood-type supernatural beings to stimulate the growth of plant seeds or vegetables to meet the vegetable supply of so many survivors in the base.

  Right now, there is a shortage of people in the Ministry of Agriculture. This little girl is so powerful, and her future is limitless.

  "Peak of Tier 3." Leng Ning replied.

  The woman was shocked again.

  Tier 3—Peak?

  how is this possible? She is a little girl?

  "It seems that I have passed the test for wood-type supernatural beings, now let's start testing wood-type mutant abilities."

  Ignoring the woman, Leng Ning glanced around the huge room.

  "How to test?" Leng Ning asked the woman after not finding any related testing tools.

  "I—for the time being—we don't have the standards and tools for measuring third-level abilities." The woman stammered.

  Does this little girl really have wood-type mutation abilities? And it's still Tier 3? !

  "Then test it for me with the tool for testing the ability of the power system." Leng Ning said.