126-140

Chapter 126 Returning to the garage

  Huo Xiao left, Leng Ning was idle and bored, and looked around at the supermarket.

  With so many supplies, it would be a pity to miss them...

  Huo Xiao's subordinates looked at Leng Ning and the three fawningly, and none of them dared to talk to them.

  After waiting for about five minutes, just when Leng Ning started to feel uncomfortable and said that he wanted to leave, Huo Xiao finally came back in a hurry.

  I saw him carrying a bulging travel bag in his hand.

  It should be the gold, silver and jade objects he mentioned.

  Leng Ning raised his eyebrows.

  Not bad, quite willing to spend the money.

  "Miss Leng has been waiting for a long time, let's go." Huo Xiao smiled and said to Leng Ning.

  "En." Turning his eyes away from Huo Xiao's bag, Leng Ning said lightly.

  Then turned and left.

  Yuan Xing and Zheng Peng quickly followed.

  Huo Xiao walked last, waving goodbye to his subordinates.

  Leng Ning led a few people back from where they came from.

  As soon as I walked to the exit of the first floor, I heard movement at the stairs.

  Thinking it was a zombie, Leng Ning was just about to make a move.

  But he heard the other party say: "Boss, it's me!" A

  cluster of flames instantly appeared in the darkness, and at the same time, the flashlight in Leng Ning's hand shot into Zhou Tao's face.

  Zhou Tao blocked his eyes with his hands, but there was a smile on his face.

  Infected by Zhou Tao's smile, Leng Ning and the other three unconsciously smiled. There is a feeling of finally getting out of the crisis.

  "I didn't come down for so long, I thought something happened to you!" Zhou Tao said with a bit of complaint.

  He had already moved and disposed of the corpses in the parking lot.

  By the way, he also hunted dozens of zombies at the gate of the parking lot and got some crystal nuclei.

  At the beginning, he still felt that he was efficient at work, and later he would have to praise himself a few words from his boss, but gradually he began to worry.

  Boss and the others just went to the supermarket to check the situation, but after more than two hours, no one came down yet.

  The more he thought about it, the more worried he became, so he decided to go upstairs to see the situation.

  Fortunately, it was a false alarm and everyone was fine.

  "We are very lucky! Then there is the boss covering us, how can something happen?" Zheng Peng replied to Zhou Tao with a smile.

  Zhou Tao looked at Zheng Peng, and suddenly found a stranger behind him.

  Just when he was about to ask a question, he heard Leng Ning say, "Stop talking nonsense, get in the car first." A

  look of displeasure flashed across Huo Xiao's face.

  This girl is enough to hold grudges.

  Now they are considered fellow travelers at any rate, but they refuse to even give an introduction.