701-720

701 Contact Liu Ruide

  Not only that, but as the zombies outside became stronger, the zombies would occasionally form a wave of zombies to attack their base.

  Although these zombie waves can't destroy their base, they are also a huge threat to them.

  Not only are they like this, in fact, all major cities in Huaguo are similar.

  This is not bad for them. After all, there are many people, large land and excellent equipment. Even if the zombie tide hits them, they will not be able to swallow them. Some small bases are different. Since the end of the world, countless small bases have been destroyed in various parts of China. As far as Kyoto is concerned, there are not a few large and small bases destroyed by the tide of zombies.

  He originally thought that this war of the last days would last for a long time, and even the human race had little hope of winning, but now he suddenly saw hope.

  This hope is City A.

  "Yes!" Wang Jie said excitedly. Turn around and leave.

  Wang Jie hurriedly stopped and turned around.

  "If necessary, you should go to the Thunder Base." Chief Li said.

  Anyway, they also need to purchase food supplies. It is said that the largest food supplier in Huaguo is now in the Thunder base, and the food production is unimaginably large.

  "Yes!" Wang Jie's eyes became more excited.

  On a business trip, he likes it! Stop by to meet that guy Lured.

  I haven't seen him for so long after the end of the world, so I can just get together with him.

  Furthermore, I heard that Leng's company with a wide range of business is located in the Leiting base, so it is a good deal for him to take this trip.

  "Well, let's go." Chief Li nodded. I hope he can bring back good news...

  "Yes!" Wang Jie just left.

  After leaving Chief Li's office and walking out of the office building, Wang Jie immediately took out his mobile phone and dialed Liu Ruide's number.

  Listening to the voice of the phone call, Wang Jie was excited, looking forward to hearing Liu Ruide's voice as soon as possible.

  But after waiting for a while, the other side didn't pick up.

  The anticipation in Wang Jie's heart gradually receded, and he became a little anxious.

  After the busy signal, he hung up the phone, and then continued to call.

  Another wait of more than thirty seconds.

  "Hello—" Just as Wang Jie was feeling depressed and was about to hang up, Liu Ruide's voice finally came from the other end of the phone.

  "Hey, Brother Liu, you've answered the phone!" Wang Jie shouted loudly.

  "It's Mr. Wang! What do you want from me?" Liu Ruide heard Wang Jie's voice and asked him.

  This old boy, he called his office before and told him so much, but he didn't pay attention at all. I promised to contact him later, but never called him back.

  It's been more than a month, why did you take the initiative to contact him?

  "Hey, brother Liu can just call me Wang Jie. Teacher, teacher, it sounds so strange." Wang Jie laughed.