541-560

541 Safety Zone Planning

  Announcement stated that the Thunder Base will gradually expand its territory based on the original area, purify larger areas step by step, and strive for more living space for the survivors.

  According to the plan of the Thunder Army, the final area of ​​the entire safety zone will reach two-thirds of the area of ​​the southern area of ​​City A before the end of the world.

  This area can be said to be quite large. Even if all the survivors of City A move into the safe zone, there will be a huge living space.

  As soon as the planning map came out, almost all the major bases thought that the Thunder base was just a dream. After all, such a large territory cannot be defended by just relying on his few people in the Thunder base.

  The Thunder base is strong, but it is far from enough to control such a large territory.

  However, they didn't really take the final plan of the Thunder base seriously, but focused on the progress plan of the safe zone of the Thunder base.

  According to Thunder Base's plan, they will use a gradual approach to expand the safe zone step by step.

  The first step is to expand a fan-shaped arc area with a radius of three kilometers from the current site of the Thunder base within three months. Let the total area of ​​the safety zone complete 20% of the planned expansion area.

  The second step is to continue to expand the area to 50% of the total planned area of ​​the safety zone on the basis of the original within the next six months.

  The final step will continue for one year to complete the final 50% of the area planning of the safe zone.

  In other words, the planning time for the entire safety zone is only one year and eight months.

  Although they don't think that Thunder Base has the ability to complete the construction of the entire safety zone as scheduled, expansion is certain.

  For example, it took more than three months to complete the first phase of the plan, expanding their site to 20% of the planned area of ​​the safe zone.

  Then while accumulating strength, continue to seek development.

  Such a large plan and operation of the Thunder base requires a huge amount of manpower and material resources.

  For this reason, while the Thunder Army issued this announcement, it also issued a recruitment notice, recruiting workers to help build the safety zone.

  Some bases have no industry and can only rely on supernatural beings to hunt zombies to earn crystal nuclei. Now there is a chance to make money.

  This is the first time that the Thunder base has worked for outsiders, and many bases are a little ready to move.

  Of course, there are also those who are vigilant and alarmist, saying that the Thunder Base is plundering people, and if people are sent away, it may be difficult to get them back.

  In short, the various bases have different opinions, and the pool of water in City A has been stirred up.

  At the same time, a head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was appointed at the Thunder base.

  I heard that this person's origin is not simple, it turned out to be Liu Ruide, the vice minister of foreign affairs of the Hua Kingdom before the end of the world.

  Soon, Liu Ruide began to personally contact the senior management and even the person in charge of the major bases to strengthen the relationship with some bases that were interested in cooperating with the Thunder Base.