581-600

581 Tears

  Leng Ning nodded.

  "Farewell." The tall man moved his fist towards Jianghuai and looked at him at the same time.

  At the same time, the short man behind him got up.

  "I'll send someone to see you two off." Jiang Huai hurriedly got up.

  "Thank you, Second Young Master!" The tall man didn't refuse.

  Jiang Huai immediately walked towards the door with the two of them.

  Just after explaining this matter to the person at the door, Leng Ning suddenly opened his mouth to remind the door: "You two must pay attention to safety." The

  tall and short guys were taken aback, then turned around and punched Leng Ning again.

  "Thank you for the reminder, Master Leng." Only at this moment did they realize that Master Leng was not as unkind as he seemed.

  As for the grievances between her and their young lady, the Second Young Master had mentioned it to them before, and outsiders didn't know or understand many of them.

  Now Hall Master Leng is willing to let Miss go, anyway this is good news.

  If the commander knows that Miss is still alive, he will be very happy.

  They really couldn't wait to go back and tell the commander about the happy event.

  But Ms. Leng was right, if that villain Huo Xiao knew they had come to Kuanglan base, he would definitely attack them. On the way back, they had to be careful.

  Jiang Huai arranged for his men to send the tall and short people away, and returned to the house.

  "I really admire you, ten planes, you can really speak." Jiang Huai smiled and returned to the chair he was sitting on before and sat down.

  The corner of Leng Ning's mouth slightly raised, "I would be very polite if I only want half of their plane."

  Jiang Huai was taken aback.

  How did she know that ten planes were half the number of planes at the Confederate Army base? What the southern army base told them before was more than this number.

  However, he believed in Leng Ning more in his heart. It is true that the Southern Army base was a place to garrison troops before the end of the world, but it is really impossible to deploy so many planes.

  But, how did Leng Ning come up with this part of the story?

  Thinking of what happened when they teamed up to kill Jiang, Jiang Huai felt that Leng Ning was a bit weird.

  Her understanding of the southern army base seemed to be deeper than that of Huo Xiao.

  "Borrow the teacher's phone number." Leng Ning noticed Jiang Huai's expression, but didn't explain much.

  She hasn't called her elder brother back yet, so she should call back and talk to her elder brother first.

  "Oh, the phone is over there." Jiang Huai said, looking at his desk not far away. There happened to be a telephone there.

  "Thank you." Leng Ning stood up and strode towards the desk.

  Then he called Lei Ting's secretary's office.

  The call was transferred by the secretary and entered Lei Ting's office.

  "Hello—" Soon, Thunder's voice came from the other end of the phone.