141-155

141 Test

  "This is a test for you. Only those who pass the test can walk with us." Leng Ning stood up and said coldly.

  She is willing to lend a helping hand to help the weak, but the weak themselves have to work hard.

  Otherwise, she would rather have a heart of stone, so as not to tire others and herself.

  When Liang Huai heard what Leng Ning said, he immediately looked at Uncle Liang.

  Everyone needs to pass the test, so does he still have to kill zombies?

  That's a zombie, how dare he?

  "Go ahead. Be more courageous, it's not difficult to kill a zombie." Uncle Liang looked at Liang Huai and said.

  Liang Huai is a man, but he is not as brave as a woman, he can't stand it anymore.

  Miss is right.

  The three of them, including Xiaobao, if they don't even have the courage to face the zombies, taking them with them will only become a time bomb they carry with them.

  Liang Huai's face was filled with anger and fear.

  Why did Liang Kang refuse to speak for them? !

  "Don't be afraid, Xiaobao. The zombie is already dead, it won't move, and it won't hurt you. Just follow the lady's orders, and mother will be back in a while." At the same time, the woman had already made up her mind and encouraged raised his own son.

  Liang Huai was even more angry when he saw this.

  Daughter-in-law what does this mean? Ready to leave him alone? !

  But the woman couldn't care less about Liang Huai's face, she only cared about her son.

  "Mom—" The child glanced at the zombie not far away, and then looked back at the woman after a while, still not daring.

  "Good boy, you are my mother's man. After you finish the task, mother will take you to eat delicious food!" The woman tried her best to smile at her son.

  Hearing what the mother said, the child's eyes became firmer.

  He is a man and has to protect his mother.

  There are also delicious food, he really wants to eat delicious food. During this period of time, they ate sweet potatoes every day, which was unpalatable to death.

  Finally, the woman let go of the child.

  "Mom is going to do the task, let's compete to see who will finish it first, shall we?" A

  flash of fear flashed in the child's eyes, but this time he finally nodded.

  "Okay!" A

  smile appeared on the woman's face, then she turned around and quickly ran towards the door without looking back.

  Liang Huai's complexion changed, and he immediately wanted to call his wife to stop him -

  but Uncle Liang stopped him with a warning look.

  Liang Huai was afraid of Uncle Liang and Leng Ning, so he didn't dare to speak.

  "Go." Leng Ning said to the child.

  The child glanced at Liang Huai who was afraid to speak, and his eyes were stained with resentment.

  Then, thinking about what his mother had said to him just now, he plucked up his courage and finally walked towards the zombie not far away.