681-700

Result of the 681 match

  "I made an appointment with Young Master Lei for half an hour and we will meet at the foot of the mountain to hunt zombies outside the safe zone. You guys have to practice marksmanship anyway, so go with us." Leng Ning said to the soldiers.

  "Long live the hall master!" Someone shouted.

  "Hall master is wise and mighty!" A group of people began to howl.

  Looking at the appearance of Leng Ning and the soldiers mingling together, the corners of his lips also raised a smile...

  Leng Ning made a gesture to calm everyone down.

  Then the sixteen people were divided into four teams, and then they left with the four teams.

  The group arrived at the foot of the mountain and successfully joined Lei Ting who was waiting there.

  Then Lei Ting and Leng Ning each led the two teams into the safety zone.

  Then he left the safe zone and headed towards the east of the city.

  It was not until they approached the junction of the east and south of the city that the two began to separate and lead the soldiers.

  The two had greeted the soldiers beforehand. This was a shooting practice, and they were not allowed to use abilities unless it was absolutely necessary.

  Lei Ting and she led people to fight PK respectively, and the winning side took half of the crystal cores obtained by the other side.

  So at the beginning of the battle, the soldiers all dealt with it seriously and dealt with the zombies in the most efficient way.

  Leng Ning led the soldiers around the southern border of the city at first, and after the zombies were cleared up, he led the soldiers into the eastern part of the city.

  Although the East District before the end of the world was not as prosperous as the Central District, it was the busiest among the districts in the east, west, north, south.

  Coupled with the fact that very few people were active in the eastern part of the city, the number of zombies in the eastern part of the city was very large.

  After entering the east district, Leng Ning and his party clearly felt the surge in the number of zombies.

  It is definitely not advisable to confront the zombies head-on, so Leng Ning arranged for the soldiers to disperse and clean the streets step by step in a guerrilla manner.

  At the beginning, the soldiers did not cooperate very well, and they were hunted down by zombies several times when they exposed their whereabouts.

  Fortunately, a group of people are all good hands, and they can take care of each other to solve troubles without causing losses.

  As time progressed and experience accumulated, everyone quickly reached a tacit cooperation. The efficiency is getting higher and higher, and the speed of solving zombies is getting faster and faster.

  At noon, Leng Ning led everyone to rest for a while and after lunch, the fighting continued in the afternoon.

  After some training in the morning, the soldiers have mastered the rhythm and strategy, and the guerrilla fights are better.

  Leng Ning led the people all the way to the east of the city, and it was not until four o'clock in the afternoon that he led the soldiers back along another road.