1-20

Chapter 1 1 Bone Erosion Hate

  In the fifth year of the last days, the southern army base, the dungeon.

  In the deep and dark dungeon, a dirty woman crouched in a corner like a dog.

  Her eyes were blank and she was motionless. If she was not still breathing, probably everyone would have thought that she was already a dead person.

  Not far from her, a scrawny zombie was baring its teeth and claws at her.

  If it weren't for the two iron chains on the zombie's shoulder blades, which firmly controlled it within a certain range, women would have become the zombie's food long ago.

  The woman raised her eyes to look at the zombie, her eyes full of despair.

  After a while, a straight vine suddenly grew out of the woman's hand.

  Then the woman stood up slowly.

  Because her body was too weak, she even had to rely on that vine for support.

  Step by step, the woman slowly walked up to the zombie.

  Feeling the approach of flesh and blood, the zombies became more manic than before.

  "Jie Jie—喈喈——" the zombie made a terrifying sound, and the iron chains on his body clanked.

  The woman hesitated again and again, and finally raised the vine in her hand, closed her eyes—and

  urged the vine to grow wildly—

  then there was the sound of the vine sinking into the body.

  After a while, the strange screams of the zombies finally stopped, and the iron chains stopped ringing.

  The woman seemed to have used up the last bit of strength in her body, and fell to the ground all of a sudden.

  Mom, Ningning finally let you go.

  You and big brother don't go too fast, and you must wait for Ningning to come to atone for your sins.

  Then, the woman's eyes froze.

  He retracted the shortened vine, and aimed it at his temple.

  Afterwards, the vines were urged to grow wildly -

  these days, if the way of death is wrong, even death is a luxury...

  The woman finally closed her eyes tiredly, and completely ended her miserable life.

   Recommend the new book "Spiritual Planter of the Last Days: I Have a Medicine Field Space", please support my darlings! mwah!

    Chapter 2 2 Rebirth

  "Ning Ning, it's time to get up, today is the day for our return trip!"

  Leng Ning opened her eyes, the glare of the sun made her mind go blank for a moment.

  Warm and soft beds, and there are leisurely birdsong in your ears.

  Looking at the head of the bed in a blink of an eye, there is a mobile phone.

  Leng Ning seemed to have remembered something, turned over and took the phone in his hand.

  November 13, XXXX.

  Leng Ning's heart tightened, and the hand holding the phone couldn't help shaking.

  Although everything is so incredible, she seems to be reborn.

  Today's date happens to be the third day of the first year of the last days.