61-80

61 Chicken thief Xiaoman

  "It's okay, let your elder brother come back and let him figure out a way." Lei Mu patted Leng Ning on the shoulder to comfort him.   Leng Ning couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, "It takes time and opportunity for zombies

  to become stronger. Big brother is someone who wants to do big things, so it's better not to bother him with such small things."

It's not completely useless. According to my current situation, although I can't use them to climb the ladder, it is still possible to use them to replenish mental power quickly."

  Lei Mu and Uncle Liang immediately looked at Leng Ning again.

  Leng Ning explained patiently: "The crystal nuclei needed for a supernatural person to advance to the rank must be at the same level as his supernatural power, or one level lower than his supernatural power level. For lower-level crystal nuclei, they can only be used for absorption. Increase the spiritual power in the sea of ​​consciousness."

  "My current supernatural power level is level three, and the transparent color crystal nucleus of the first level can just be used for mental life."

  "Then you have the opportunity to save more." Lei Mu Hastily patted Leng Ning's hand.

  Before the son comes back, the daughter is bound to go out. It's so dangerous outside, with the crystal nucleus, my daughter's safety is more guaranteed.

  Leng Ning raised a mysterious smile.

  Then, in front of Uncle Liang and Mother Lei, he took out three crystal-clear stones from his pocket—

  "This—is the crystal nucleus?!" Uncle Liang asked a little excitedly.

  Of these three stones, one is red, one is blue, and the other is transparent.

  "En." Leng Ning nodded.

  "Xiaoman helped me get it when I was killing zombies outside." Leng Ning said with a smile.

  She should have killed more than forty zombies in total, but the zombies with crystal nuclei were far more than these three.

  However, after Xiaoman killed the zombie, he ate the crystal nucleus directly. And eat them all regardless of color.

  If she hadn't discovered something was wrong in time, the little thing might not have left a crystal nucleus for her.

  But it's strange to think about it, Xiaoman ate crystal nuclei of various colors, but there was no abnormal reaction at all.

  "Xiaoman? Can it make crystal nuclei?" Uncle Liang asked in disbelief.

  Leng Ning laughed and let Xiaoman out.

  But this time Xiaoman obviously had no interest in having fun, and lazily turned into a vine, wrapped around Leng Ning's arm, and fell asleep soundly.

  Leng Ning poked Xiaoman with a smile.

  Xiao Man lazily stretched out a small branch to block Leng Ning's fingers.

  This interaction almost turned Lei Mu, who was watching from the side, so cute.

  Uncle Liang's face was also full of smiles. Miss, this spiritual pet is a real relative.

  "Don't underestimate it, it's a dexterous chicken thief. When I use my mental power to command it to kill zombies, as long as there are crystal nuclei in the zombie's head, it will not let go of a single one, and the speed is so fast that it is difficult to find. " Leng Ning said with a smile.