156-170

156 Yang Meijun's plan

  was not even washed, but she was going to mouth it directly.

  "Miss, don't worry, I'll cut the fruit for you!" Yang Meijun hurriedly said upon seeing this.

  "Oh—" Seeing Yang Meijun stretching out his hand, Leng Ning gave up eating the apple and put the apple in Yang Meijun's hand.

  The mother and son are really equally particular...

  Yang Meijun took some more fruits from the coffee table and hurried to the kitchen.

  Leng Ning was idle and bored, and sat down on the sofa.

  After a while, Yang Meijun came out with the cut fruits.

  "Miss, please use." Then he respectfully put the fruit plate on the coffee table.

  Leng Ning glanced awkwardly at Yang Meijun who was standing upright at the side, and then looked at the position beside him.

  "Sit down and talk." Then he said.

  Yang Meijun glanced at Leng Ning.

  "Yes." Then he sat down on the sofa not far from Leng Ning.

  "Well, what are your plans next?" Leng Ning felt the atmosphere was a bit awkward, and asked Yang Meijun.

  Yang Meijun was taken aback.

  "I want to take Xiaobao to take care of Miss and Madam, and hope Miss can take us in." Yang Meijun replied.

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  "You want to be a servant of Lei's family?" Then he asked.

  Yang Meijun nodded quickly, "I hope Miss will be successful!"

  "Actually, you don't have to do this."

  "Xiaobao is already a member of Manman's team, and he is my partner. His healing ability is very talented, and his future achievements Not low."

  "Well, maybe you don't know the situation yet. Let's put it this way, there will be no doctors in the survivor base in the future, and people with healing abilities will replace them. A high-level healing ability user will never be short of money " said Leng Ning.

  If the son can earn money, the mother can live a good life along with it.

  So there is absolutely no need for her to be a servant in Lei's family.

  Yang Meijun was taken aback.

  "Xiaobao and I will not be able to repay Miss's life-saving kindness. No matter what the future of Xiaobao is, I just want to stay by Miss and Madam's side to serve." Then he said.

  "As for Xiaobao, his life was saved by the lady. His talent was also discovered by the lady. It is only natural for him to serve you." Yang Meijun continued.

  They haven't arrived at the Thunder base yet, let alone take root in the Thunder base.

  Without Miss, they don't know how long they can live.

  Regardless of Xiaobao's future, as long as she works in Lei's family, his son's future will only be bright.

  Leng Ning looked at Yang Meijun.

  Once again, she felt unusual.

  "You—you don't look like you're from the countryside." Leng Ning said.