341-380

341 progress

  "Although we have only conducted experimental tests on first- and second-order superhumans, we can basically confirm that the higher the level of superhumans, the stronger their resistance to juice concentration." Director Wang replied.

  The blue snake's eyes brightened with joy.

  If he is afraid of accidents, at worst, he can use the medication according to the second-level ability users or improve on their basis.

  "However, despite this, I still don't recommend that non-peak superpowers use the juice." Director Wang continued: "Although the experimental results show that the effect of the juice is stronger than that of the crystal nucleus, the issue of tolerance must be considered. Good things have advantages and disadvantages, and they can be used at the most critical time to achieve the best results." The light in the

  blue snake's eyes dissipated, and he nodded at Director Wang.

  "In addition, after using the juice for a period of time at the peak stage, it is best to stop using the juice for a period of time after they find that they have touched the bottleneck but cannot advance to the next level." Director Wang continued.

  "Director Wang, you can determine the specific medication rules. Hurry up to produce samples, and then put them into mass production." Leng Ning said directly.

  "Yes." Director Wang agreed.

  Leng Ning nodded.

  Just when he was about to say he was going to leave, he saw Blue Snake say goodbye to Director Wang first.

  Leng Ning hurriedly bid farewell to Director Wang and chased after the blue snake.

  "Brother Lan, let's go together." Then he smiled and said to Lan Snake.

  A smile appeared on Blue Snake's face.

  "Okay. But I can only walk with you for a while, I have to see the boss." He said and raised the document in his hand.

  "I'll go too!" Leng Ning said immediately.

  It just so happened that she also wanted to see her eldest brother. By the way, ask about their arms sales.

  "Success."

  So the two chatted and laughed and went to Lei Ting's office in the military department.

  "Knock, knock—" Blue Snake knocked on the door.

  "Come in." Thunder's voice came from inside immediately.

  Blue Snake and Leng Ning looked at each other, unlocked the door, and walked in.

  Inside the house, Lei Ting was looking at the documents, and saw that the person entering the door was a blue snake, so he buried his head and continued to work.

  "What's going on in the lab?" Lei Ting asked while reading the documents.

  "Everything is going well. Professor Wang said that the first batch of sample pills will be released the soonest the day after tomorrow." Blue Snake stepped forward with the information and put it on Thunder's desk.

  Lei Ting looked up at Blue Snake, only then did he notice that there was still someone in the room. And he was smiling and pinching his hand.

  "Ahem——" Lei Ting was startled for a moment, and then felt joy in his heart.

  Immediately put down the documents in his hand and got up from the office chair.

  "Why didn't you say hello in advance when you came here?" Then he stepped forward with long legs and walked towards Leng Ning.