741-End

741 742 Negotiations reached

  "At this stage, we are losing about forty crystal nuclei of various colors and levels every day. Our real daily demand is expected to be more than 400, and the number of crystal nuclei of each level is expected to be similar. "The person in charge said.

  Now the number of crystal nuclei approved for them by the superiors is only forty per day, thirty of which are first-order crystal nuclei, and the remaining ten are only one or two crystal nuclei of third-order or above, and sometimes even one No.

  Leng Ning was no longer surprised.

  The Kyoto base can only meet one percent of the real needs of these cutting-edge talents... It is hard work for these people. Under such conditions, the results were still achieved after a few years.

  Think about it, if she invests a lot now, the return will be big in the future! It's all worth it!

  Yes, it's all worth it! Leng Ning warned himself again in his heart.

  "Okay. After you go there, you can take care of it." Leng Ning said with a smile on his face.

  The person in charge's eyes lit up.

  "Great, Mr. Leng! When can we go to City A with you?!" Then he asked excitedly.

  Wang Jie's expression froze all of a sudden.

  Can these people who are engaged in scientific research understand a little bit of worldly wisdom? He, the commander of the Kyoto base, is still here, aren't you afraid that he will report this to his superiors?

  Leng Ning's face froze, and he was a little uncomfortable with the enthusiastic attitude of the person in charge.

  "Um... soon." Leng Ning responded.

  Then he exchanged a glance with Wang Jie, hoping that he would not go out and spread the word.

  "The negotiation will start tomorrow, and you can start after it is completed." Wang Jiechong said in charge.

  He wouldn't think too much about it, it's best to send him to City A for this bottomless pit. To save their base from being poor. Especially dragging down their troops.

  The person in charge was full of smiles, and was very satisfied with what he heard.

  Next, the person in charge took the three of them to visit other projects in the scientific research base.

  Because of Leng Ning's strong interest, the three actually wandered around the scientific research base for a whole day.

  The projects in this scientific research base are far more and richer than what Leng Ning thought. Leng Ning was both excited and worried.

  Can a gold-swallowing beast whose appetite is like a bottomless pit not worry people? But of course you still have to!

  The next day, the negotiations between city A and the Kyoto base officially kicked off.

  On the first day of the negotiations, the two sides had a first-stage confrontation.

  Kyoto agreed to City A's request for self-government, and City A agreed to submit to Kyoto's jurisdiction.

  Leng Ning rejected Kyoto's previous proposal to request city A to provide the mysterious pills for free, and instead allowed Kyoto's peak fighting and healing powers to go to city A for further training.

  During the training process, Leng provided these people with mysterious pills for free. If these people fail to advance, they can go to City A for further study after a month's rest.