261-280

261 Please have a meal

  "Yeah." Leng Ning smiled and nodded at the two of them.

  "Has the battlefield been cleaned up?" Leng Ning looked towards the gate of the fourth workshop, where the battle was the most intense, and found that the corpses of the zombies there had been cleaned up.

  "It's all cleaned up. Now the workers are overhauling the machinery and equipment destroyed by zombies in the power plant." Feng Wenchong said coldly.

  Leng Ning nodded.

  The power-type zombies have destroyed many places, and I hope they can make up for it.

  "The corpse of the zombie was transported one kilometer away by us. Brother Zhou Tao and I teamed up and burned it." Sun Qi continued.

  "Okay. Thank you for your hard work." Seeing that her companion had arranged everything well, Leng Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

  "It's just—" Sun Qi suddenly looked at Leng Ning embarrassedly.

  Leng Ning frowned slightly: "If you have something to say, just tell me."

  "Everyone——haven't had lunch yet." Sun Qi held back, and finally said.

  At the same time, his stomach rumbled.

  The scene was instantly embarrassing.

  Leng Ning almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

  "It's my fault, I forgot that everyone's supplies are here." Leng Ning hurriedly apologized as he slapped his forehead.

  "No—it's nothing." Sun Qi's old face flushed, he was embarrassed to see Leng Ning blame himself.

  "It was my mistake." Leng Ning put down her hand, "This way, it's an apology, and it's also a celebration of our victory. I'll treat everyone to this meal!"

  Just in time, before she left, she asked the new cook to give him a meal overnight. She prepares a lot of meals.

  Originally, these meals were only prepared for her and Manman's team, but the portions were too much, and they couldn't finish them by themselves.

  Everyone present has contributed to winning this battle today.

  It's been a hard day, and everyone is hungry, and she feels a little bit sorry.

  Sun Qi's eyes lit up instantly.

  Miss please? Their Spike Mercenary Team was invited by Miss last time.

  The food that the young lady eats is really——!

  "How dare you ask Miss to spend money, we have our own military rations." Sun Qi was embarrassed.

  Those of his subordinates did bring dry food, but they didn't put it with him, and the lady took it away at that time.

  Sun Qi glanced at Feng Wen, feeling a little happy in his heart.

  Just be polite. Without the few people in the military department, they can still eat more...

  "Okay, don't be polite to me! I don't invite everyone, and it's just this one time!" Leng Ning said directly.

  The reason why Feng Wen refused was because he was Huang Hou's subordinate, and he was embarrassed to take advantage of her now that he was ordered to please him.

  Secondly, he didn't know the level of food here.

  If she really followed suit and agreed to Feng Wen, she was afraid that he and his people would be pissed off when they saw them eating. And his subordinates are afraid that they will hate him as the captain.