721-740

721 The idea of ​​a blind date

  and Mr. Wang hinted that the other party has no money to immigrate to buy a household registration, but has money to buy a house. It shows that his status is not that kind of aristocratic family, but he also belongs to the middle class or above.

  The condition of the other party is better than that of his cousin's family, but not much better. If they become successful in the future, there shouldn't be many conflicts after marriage. Of course, whether it will work or not depends on whether the two people can meet their eyes from behind.

  "Okay, okay." Wang Jie said hastily.

  Hey, my son hasn't come yet, so there's a blind date scheduled.

  "What's the situation with that girl?" Wang Jie asked curiously.

  The guide smiled and said: "Graduated from university, 24 years old this year, and now works in Qingchen Entertainment Company. She is an only child with both parents. She was from Kang Town before the end of the world, and now lives in XXX community. She looks pretty. "

  Wang Jie's eyes flashed.

  "The conditions are very good!" He exclaimed in admiration.

  As for the college students, they are still locals, and they have a good job... Wait—

  "You mean Qingchen Entertainment Company?" Wang Jie asked suddenly. Isn't this Xiaoqing's company?

  "That's right. It's the company owned by Mr. Liu." A look of embarrassment flashed across the guide's face, "Hey, I didn't say that before, that girl is actually my cousin."

  Wang Jie's eyes lit up.

  "That's a good relationship. My son is also going to work there when he comes here!" Then he said immediately.

  This is fate!

  The guide was startled.

  "Your son?" Didn't you mean a relative? He had guessed that the "relative" Mr. Wang mentioned had a lot to do with him, but he didn't guess that he was talking about his son! This - he is a dignified teacher, and he can't even get the money to buy a household registration for his son?

  Knowing that the person Wang Jie was talking about was his son, the guide felt a little uneasy.

  Let the cousin go on a blind date with the son of the master of the Kyoto base? The gap between the two sides is too big...

  "Oh. I didn't make it clear just now. It's my son." Wang Jie also said with some embarrassment.

  "My son, Wang Hua, also graduated from university. He is twenty-five years old this year. I am going to let him live in City A. It has been confirmed that he will be the director of the marketing department of Qingchen Entertainment Company. Family, oh, our family is We are left." Wang Jie said with a smile.

  "It's a coincidence that they work in the same company!" The

  guide looked a little embarrassed.

  They all graduated from college, are of the same age, and still work in the same company. These points are quite appropriate. But this identity...

  Well, this Mr. Wang seems to be quite easy to talk to. But...

  Seeing the guide's expression, Wang Jie hurriedly said again: "Don't worry about the house. I can buy a bungalow in XXXX community as their wedding house." The

  guide's eyes moved.

  That bungalow complex is the most expensive property in Kang Town. To buy a house there, Mr. Wang is not reluctant to spend money...