☽ The Ice Rink ☾

Mulai dari awal

Sydney met up with the two of them as they rounded the car. She reached her hand out in front of Vivian towards Stiles, silently asking for the keys. Stiles looked down at her hand then back up at her with raised eyebrows. "No way."

"Come on. We both got the keys from Boyd." Sydney said earning a scoff from her twin.

"But did we both pay him forty? No." Stiles said keeping his hands, and the keys, safely in his pockets.

"Hey, I paid him too." Sydney tried to argue earning a shocked look.

"Yeah, ten dollars! You probably won that back with a bet." Stiles said with a dramatically offended look. Vivian rolled her eyes at the siblings. Tara and Scott were holding back laughs as they reached the doors.

They surprisingly all got to the front at the same time, standing in a small group as Stiles unlocked the door to Sydney's annoyance. Lydia moved closer to said girl, who was still standing next to Vivian and Stiles.

Stiles pulled the doors open with a wide smile, he flipped the switches on the side and the huge room lit up. The rink was glowing, calling to them to forget about everything. Allison walked inside first, grabbing Scott's arm lightly. He followed her inside, as Mikayla walked in with a smile aimed at Stiles.

Lydia came to a stop in front of Sydney, she looked around before giving a small nod. Sydney smiled down at her before walking inside after the red head. Vivian walked inside afterwards, Stiles following her like a lost puppy. Tara looked up at the moon for a minute, she then just looked into the night sky.

Hoping Isaac was somewhere safe.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lydia and Sydney were sat side by side as they tightened their skates. Sydney kept taking small glances over at the other. Concern and uncertainty in her gut. Lydia finished tying her skates and started to pull down her jacket.

"Could it be any colder in here?" Lydia asked shifting slightly. Sydney wasted no time and took off her own jacket, handing it over to the other. Lydia looked a little surprised at the gesture. She shook her head slightly after a minute.

"No, you'll be cold." Lydia said quickly looking back down at her skates, pretending to check on them even though they were perfectly fine and she was just trying to hide her blush. It was cold, that's why it was there. That's why it had to be there.

"Oh, but Lyds. I'm a natural heater. I've always run hot." Sydney said with a smirk while pretending not to be colder than she usual was. Sydney had been feeling warmer since she became a wolf, not getting cold as quickly.

"You do always seem hot." Lydia said with a slightly memorized look. Sydney gave her a confused look as a blush settled on her face. Lydia shook her head and scoffed trying to play it off. "I mean, anytime I stand next to you. It- It's like I'm standing next to an oven."

Lydia stood up, but not before taking the jacket that was still being offered to her. She walked away with slight embarrassment, Sydney looked at her retreating figure with a satisfied smile before she got up and followed her.

Mikayla let out a sigh as she watched the two. She looked beside her at Stiles. They had both almost put their skates on, Mikayla bringing her own from home. She had taken a few skating lessons before, always trying to find a special interest.

She felt herself shiver slightly, looking over at Stiles to see if he noticed but his eyes were focused on Tara and Vivian. Both of them didn't look as happy as the rest of their group, but Vivian seemed to be trying to act excited.