☆ Locked in The School ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"We're screwed."

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott said to no one in particular.

"Like I have a key or something." Stiles sassed back as the two boys held the doors closed.

"Grab something." Vivian instructed looking around.

"What?" Sydney asked looking around quickly.

"Anything." Vivian whisper-yelled back. Everyone else started looking around the front doors for literally anything they could use. They were all to busy looking around to notice Stiles staring out the window. Looking at the pliers they had left outside in their haste to get away from the alpha.

"Stiles, no, don't." Scott said when he finally noticed. Stiles tried to quickly and quietly slip out, but Vivian knew him. She was right behind him as the doors closed the others in.

"Vivian get back inside." Stiles whispered to her with a hard look, but Vivian could see the worry in it.

"I promised you a long time ago that you didn't have to do your dumb ideas alone," Vivian whispered back looking around to see nothing. "I'm not breaking it now."

She walked towards the pliers with Stiles right behind her. They were still slightly cautious but didn't feel as scared since they couldn't see the alpha and hoped it had just run off. Vivian crouched down to grab the pliers while Stiles looked behind them at the others.

Sydney was still staring at the parking lot when she saw the alpha stalk out from behind the jeep. The other two noticed it too and they all started banging on the doors getting the duos attention. Stiles and Vivian made eye contact with the murdering werewolf before it started to sprint towards them. Vivian grabbed the pliers before getting dragged up by Stiles as he pulled her back to the door by her hand.

They both made it back inside and place the pliers in the door handles, locking it for now. They all were ducked down still pushing the door closed, waiting for the impact. After a minute of silence they all stood up straight and looked out the windows again. They saw nothing, but couldn't be so sure.

"Where'd it go?" Scott asked looking at the spot it had just been.

"Where'd he go?" Sydney whispered agreeing with Scott.

Stiles turned the flashlight back on and flashed it outside the window. After another minute of nothing they all took a few steps back from the door. Tara was still right by Scott's side, Vivian doing the same with Stiles, while Sydney was alone on the side.

"That's not going to hold, is it?" Tara asked starting at the makeshift lock.

"Probably not." Vivian replied looking at the same place. She made eye contact with Sydney but having to look away. Too scared to focus on whatever was going on with them.