☆ The Dream ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Sydney sighed as another book was stacked into her arms. Vivian had dragged her to the library after hours. Sydney had an in with the librarian so Vivian was using that to her advantage. When her mom was sick Sydney would constantly go to the library to escape, which is also why Vivian wanted to go. To escape; so the librarian grew fond of her.

Vivian's anxiety had been keeping her up so she just wanted something to distract her. Sydney was happy she could be that and books made Vivian happy. Vivian looked around stacking books in Sydney's arms until she seemed satisfied. They then found a table in the corner and sat down together. Vivian reading books while Sydney watched her.

Usually Sydney would be more discreet when she admired Vivian but she just didn't have it in her today. She would also usually feel a deep guilt when she couldn't ignore her feelings. She knew Stiles liked Vivian, and her deserved her. Sydney didn't. Today all she felt was affection for the girl across from her.

"Do you need something?" Vivian asked still looking at her book.

"No? Why?" Sydney asked leaning forward snapping out of her trace.

"You keep staring at me and It's annoying." Vivian explained, only giving a small glare over the book.

"Are you sure you're annoyed?" Sydney asked with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Vivian asked voice getting slightly airy after being caught in the lie.

"Well." Sydney said drawing it out as she got up from her chair. "I don't see signs of annoyance, more.."

Sydney let the sentence trail out as she rounded the table and walked closer to Vivian who was growing redder by the second. Sydney had a huge smirk when she finally made it to Vivian's side, who was trying her hardest to focus on her book.

"What signs.. Stilinski?" Vivian asked trying to keep her annoyed act up, too breathless to be believable.

"Well, Gasko." Sydney said her tone now low. Sydney was right next her now the same smirk still plastered on her face. Vivian risked a glance over at Sydney, and was now unable to look away as Sydney continued. "You've been on page 45 for 20 minutes now, so I think you've been a little distracted."

Vivian and Sydney kept eye contact for a minute more before they couldn't resist anymore and Vivian leaned forward connecting their lips. Sydney pulled Vivian up from her chair ignoring the sound of the fallen book. Sydney then pushed Vivian against the table earning a small gasp. She then let her hands rest on the table using the rest of her body to push Vivian further into the table. It was because of these that neither of them noticed Sydney's claws start to grow out.