☽ Double Dates Suck ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

After learning that she in fact did not kill Mrs. Morris, and that she didn't even attack anyone, Sydney had decided that she would go on that date with Lydia. But not fully go.

Sydney was at Vivian's door with a bright smile and Tara's favorite candy, which coincidently was also Vivian's. When Naomi opened the door she let her face settle into a playful stern face.

"What are your intentions with my daughters?" Naomi asked in a horrible British voice.

"Oh only to ask them to the ball." Sydney said with the same voice only more masculine. She bowed and when she looked back up Vivian was next to her mom, with a poorly hidden smile.

"All these suitors are crowding up by patio." Naomi joked before she left the two alone.

"How may I help you?" Vivian asked taking her moms place.

"I would like to ask you on a date. Well not a date." Sydney said trying to find the right word. "A hang out."

"Explain more Sir Sydney." Vivian said in a better posh accent.

"Well you heard about the triple date. I'd love to see it go horribly, but not while I'm included. So.. I was thinking you, me, and Tara go and get a different lane and watch from the sidelines." Sydney explained handing her the chocolate when she's finished.

"You really know the way to a ladies heart." Vivian said sarcastically holding her heart. "I'd love to, Tara's in my room."

Sydney accepted the silent invite in trying to hold back her excitement as the door closed.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lydia didn't like Vivian. Vivian didn't like Lydia. It's been like this for awhile, even more so when Sydney became friends with Lydia. They generally avoided each other which is why it surprised Tara that Vivian said yes to this 'hang out'.

"Are you okay?" Tara asked as Vivian looked through her closet.

"Yes?" Vivian said with amusement.

"It's just I didn't think you'd ever willingly spend more than 4 minutes with Lydia." Tara explained sitting on the bed.

"I'm not spending time with Lydia." Vivian said pulling out a shirt and looking it over. "I'm hanging out with you and Sydney. Lydia may happen to be there."

Tara started laughing hopping up from Vivian's bed. She walked over to Vivian with a playful smile pushing in front of her, taking Vivian's attention away from her clothes. "Maybe this is more than a hang out."