☽ Alphas Suck Ass ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

They ran as fast as they could up the stairs. They almost fell over multiple times as they checked the first classroom they found. After seeing it was locked, Lydia found one on the other side of the small hall. They all ran into it and shut the door, locking it and putting a chair under the door handle.

They all backed away from the door and made two rows on either side of the room. Mikayla, Lydia, Jackson, and Allison on one side. Scott, Stiles, Sydney, Tara, and Vivian on the other. They all tried to stay as quiet ask possible. Lydia and Mikayla were clinging to each other while Allison was leaning on the wall the door was attached to. Jackson made eye contact with Tara and it was as if she was reliving it all again. Everyone else was trying to take as small breaths as they could but after running as fast and far as they did it was a little hard.

They saw a blurred black silhouette pass by the window making them all tense and hold their breaths. Once it was out of view they all relaxed slightly.

"Jackson how many people can you fit in your car?" Scott asked after a moment.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson said looking over at Tara.

"Five?" Allison asked fear making her lash out. "Mikayla and I barely fit in the back."

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles said barley letting Allison finish her sentence.

"What about this?" Sydney suggested walking over to the door on the far side of the room, everyone following her. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"There's a deadbolt." Vivian pointed out. They all deflated before Tara looked up like a lightbulb had just gone off in her head.

"The Janitor has a key." She said with wide eyes.

"You mean his body does." Stiles said with a hard look.

"I can get it." Sydney and Scott said at the same time getting varied reactions.

"I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott said leaning closer to them and saying what Sydney couldn't.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea." Vivian said with her arms cross looking between both of them. "What else you got."

"I'm getting that key." Sydney said with a nod from Scott. They both pushed past the three humans who know and was stopped by the ones who did.

"Are you insane?" Lydia said holding Sydney's arm.

"Are you serious?" Allison said standing in front of Scott with her arms crossed.

"Well it's the best plan." Scott said trying to keep her from asking questions.