☽ The Ice Rink ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"I can't believe I snuck out." Mikayla said with wide, yet excited, eyes. Allison laughed at her slightly, while Lydia had a fond look on her face.

"You've snuck out before, Mia." Lydia reminded her with an amused look. They got closer and closer to the rink, parking farther than any of them would have wanted. But Allison and Mikayla had seemed overly cautious and scared about being caught. Lydia decided to roll with it.

"I know, but this is like.. different." Mikayla said starting to speak with her hands. "It's almost like a fourway date."

"Kayla." Allison said with a soft tone and a confused look. "The only couple there is me and Scott."

"Well.." Mikayla started to say but Lydia put an arm around her younger sisters shoulders.

"The only way this would be near a date is if Boyd was there." Lydia said with a sharp look. "He was so good to you."

"He was.. wasn't he." Mikayla said looking off into the distance. "You're right, the only other pair that's even near a couple is Sydney and Vivian."

Lydia's grip suddenly got tighter, as did the smile she had on her face. "But lucky for us they aren't. Imagine how messy that could get."

Mikayla nodded while her gaze wandered over to where she could see Stiles jeep parking closer to the front.

Stiles and Sydney were in the two front seats. Tara was behind Stiles in the back with Vivian next to her and Scott on the other side. Tara had been staring out the window silently the entire ride. They all noticed it but decided to ignore it for the time being. Hoping that this outing would help her.

As they pulled in she looked over at Allison and Mikayla, specifically. With their wide smiles. Tara looked over at Scott, his eyes had landed on Allison as well. His face lit up, he started fidgeting. Tara looked away again.

"I can't believe Lydia was invited." Vivian said with a judgmental look.

"Hey, ease off her." Sydney said shooting Vivian a look. "She went through the same things you did. We all went through a lot this last year."

"Which is why we're here. To blow off some steam. To have fun." Stiles interjected as he put the car in park.

"Fine, I'll be nice." Vivian said mumbling something under her breath. "As long as she is."

Tara let a small smile take over her face as she landed on the ground, Vivian right behind her. The two of them shared a look, a look that asked so many questions but only one at the same time. 'Are You Okay.'

Stiles appeared in front of them before Tara could reply. She just widened her small smile and nodded her head forward, encouraging Vivian to take the lead. The girl looked hesitant but agreed nonetheless, taking her place next to Stiles as they walked towards the front doors.