☽ Saving Derek ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Sydney's yelling got Allisons attention. She looked horrified as a tear ran down her face. They both looked at Scott who was staring into one of the cars with a murderous expression. He then slowly looked over at Allison again. He wasn't fully wolfed out, Sydney could tell.

They had both gotten better at controlling themselves. A month ago Sydney would have fully wolfed out at just the thought of someone seeing Scott like that. Now she was just worried about how Scott would react to this when he wasn't thinking on just instinct alone.

Sydney was startled out of her thoughts when one of the cars honked and a very recognizable Chris Argent yelled at Scott. "Move!"

Scott then snapped his head back to the car Argent was in before he jumped over the bus and ran into the woods. Sydney didn't stick around long as she followed Scott as fast as possible.

Before they remembered that she was there too.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"No- no, we aren't just gonna let you leave her here." Stiles said to a now standing Peter. He had let go of Vivian who was partially laying next to Lydia who was completely passed out.

"You don't have a choice." Peter said while he typed on his phone. "You are coming with me."

Stiles looked back over at Vivian who was swaying even as she was laying down. She looked greener and paler than usual. Stiles looked back up at Peter. "Just kill me. Look I don't care anymore."

Peter sighed and pulled Vivian up by her uninjured arm, the grass she has been laying on now had a slight tint of red. Stiles's breath picked up as he watched the girl he's in love with wince as a monster digs his nails into her wrist. Vivians head started to ache.

"Call your friend." Peter said to Stiles who slowly rose to his feet. "Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Stiles maintained eye contact with Peter as he pulled his phone out.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Scott sprinted through the forest with adrenaline pumping through him, Sydney right behind him. He threw his jacket on the ground behind him just as Sydney stepped out of her heels. Scott was able to run a few more feet before he fell down to all fours, still taking deep breaths.

Scott let out a painful scream when Sydney came to a stop next to him. She took a step away from him and felt her own breath get heavier. She took a minute to look around and found nothing recognizable.