☆ Argent Starts A War ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Tara sighed and rubbed her hands over her arms while she walked into the graveyard. She had seen Noah's cop car right where it should be in the parking lot.

"Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside of a computer screen, he'd remember." Mr. Lahey said to Noah in the distance. Tara finally had walked close enough to see them. Noah and Mr. Lahey were talking with Issac to the side, he looked nervous and was huddling into himself, making himself look smaller. Tara put on her brightest smile and walked over to Noah.

"Um- hi. Sorry to bother, but- Naomi isn't home and.. you know about Vivian. I don't have a ride, and walking isn't really the best option. When you're done with this could you drive me to school?" Tara asked nervously looking at Noah. He looked confused looking down at her, Issac looked pleasantly surprised.

"Why can't Stiles take you?" Noah asked darting his eyes between her and the Laheys.

"He wasn't answering his phone. He's had a one track mind lately." Tara answered quickly before looking over at Issac, her smile becoming brighter. "Hi, Issac."

"Hi- hi Tara." Issac stuttered back. Tara furrowed her brows at him. "Where'd you get the black eye?"

Mr. Lahey had a sharp look when he looked over at his son who repeated the answer like it was practiced. "School."

"School fight?" Noah asked joining in.

"Nah, lacrosse." Issac responded that one word earning Tara's full attention.

"I forgot you were on the team, I'm so spacey. God, who did that to you?" Tara asked taking a step closer with concern on her face. "Just tell me who and I'll tell Coach I saw them eating... vegan chips, worst offense in his mind."

Issac could help but laugh slightly at her. "I remember his lectures."

"You two should get to school." Mr. Lahey said clearing his throat. Tara looked over at woods at the same time as Issac, both making eye contact with Derek. They didn't respond to the man which seemed to concern Noah, he looked behind them where they were both staring. He saw nothing, Derek was gone.

"Something bothering either of you?" Noah asked looking between the two.

"No, just- um remembering I have morning practice." Issac said clearing his throat and looking back at Noah.

"Just one more question." Noah said flipping his notebook closed and shooting a look at Tara. She just stared at him until he sighed and asked it. "Do you get many grave robberies here?"

"Yeah, a few. They usually steal jewelry." Issac answered with a strug looking down at the open grave.

"What'd this one take?" Noah asked looking down as well.