☽ The Stilinski Twins Are Horrible ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Mikayla had ran and hugged Tara as tight as she could when the game ended. It had gone so well that for a minute Tara forgot about the fact that Stiles, Vivian, and Sydney weren't there to witness it.

Everyone was surrounding Scott and chanting 'State, State, State'. Scott took his helmet off and looked around which reminded Tara about their missing friends.

"Did Vivian or Sydney meet you up there?" Tara asked turning to Mikayla who shook her head and looked behind her.

"Stiles isn't here either." Mikayla said looking into the crowd of lacrosse players as they walked over to the locker room. Tara and Mikayla looked at each other and followed them.

"Stiles. Stiles!" They heard Scott say as they entered the hall. "Has anyone seen Stiles?"

Tara and Mikayla were about to meet up with him but were stopped when they saw him bump into Allison. Tara turned to Mikayla and sighed. "We are just gonna have to wait and see if they call."

"What?" Mikayla asked as if Tara was insane.

"Sometimes that what we have to do. They are all very smart and have gotten out of much worst." Tara reassured, she was worried out of her mind but she just thought of what Vivian would say.

"Okay. We'll wait."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Feeling powerless was one of the worst things. Sydney hates it. She's felt powerless a few times in her life. She felt it now. As she stood in the Beacon Hills high school showers next to Derek, he was holding his hand in pain and she was trying to ignore the ache in her leg or how hard it was starting to get to breath.

Everyone except for Scott had left the locker room. The lights had gone out and Peter had rolled a lacrosse ball to get Scott to walk to where they were. Scott had cautiously walked into view and his face filled with relief when he saw the two.

"Thank god! Where the hell have you been! Do you have an idea what's been going on?" Scott said walking into the shower, still with nothing but a towel on. Peter walked into view with a lacrosse net making Derek and Sydney tense. Scott turned in confusion and was met with Peter.

"I really don't get lacrosse." Peter said looking down at the stick.

"It was you.." Scott whispered as he came to the realization.

"When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport." Peter said ignoring Scott as he looked back over at the other two who where looking down. "Still, I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from native american tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict. Do I have that right?"