☽ Alpha Killed The Movie Star Employee ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Vivian pulled up to the video store in Stiles borrowed jeep, which wasn't as difficult to get as Vivian thought it would be. Tara insisted that Vivian ask since 'he would immediately give you anything you want'. Turned out she was partially right, he just said he had to be included in the movie night. They were at a video store to get a movie to watch. Tara had been mentally deciding between 3. Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, and Real Genius, by no surprise Dirty Dancing won.

"You're the one who has to tell Stiles that's what we used his car for." Vivian said with a teasing smile. Tara rolled her eyes looking over at the other car that just pulled up.

"I'll just smile really wide." Tara said giving Vivian an example of that very smile. Vivian rolled her eyes with no real heat.

"Just go inside." Vivian said nodding her head to the store.

Tara gave one more smile before hopping out of the car and walking inside. She looked around the shelves in the completely empty store. She knew about where it should be and just made a b line for it, already creeped out. She had just grabbed it when she heard someone else yelling in the store.

"Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" Tara recognized that voice. She walked out from behind the shelves with a polite smile.

"I know where it is. Rented it a few weeks ago." Tara said softly walking towards Jackson who was poorly concealing his embarrassment.

Jackson stared at her for a minute, looking her up and down before sighing in defeat. They walked through a few shelves, before Jackson let out a frustrated sound. "Does anybody work here?"

"I thought I saw someone working here when I came in." Tara said looking around. She got startled by one of the lights going out.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Jackson muttered following Tara. He bumped into her back when she suddenly stopped.

The one working light was flickering in front of them with a latter right next to it. They saw two feet barley sticking out from behind a shelve a few feet ahead. They both slowly made their way towards the person. When they turned Tara gasped and took a few steps back. The man was on the floor, his eyes wide open and terrified look on his face, his throat was slit and the blood was still wet.

"No, no, no, no." Tara muttered to herself looking for the exits. Jackson backed up too and knocked into the latter making the final light go out. The only light now was the red sign outside seeping through the window.

Tara and Jackson both heard heavy breathing with a hint of a growl from behind them. They both turned slowly to see a furry black figure with red eyes hunched over facing them. Jackson hid behind the closest shelf while Tara went to the one opposite of Jackson. They both pressed against their respective shelves. Jackson took a quick glance over seeing a black shadow move quickly to the side. Tara kept her eyes squeezed shut, praying that Vivian will see something is wrong and call someone.